**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

If you were THE Kabam CEO…

2»

Comments

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I'd laugh all the way to the bank.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Release all of them
    I’d release all but quake.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I actually did this once with a friend of mine. We were about 3 blocks away and I have to say laughing all the way to the bank is harder than it sounds. We finally burst into the bank laughing hysterically and everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at us. We stopped laughing abruptly and I said "Others speak of laughing all the way to the bank. We have finally done it" and the whole bank started laughing. I looked out the window and saw a dry cleaner, picked up my friend and draped him over my shoulder and announced "I will now take him to the cleaners!" and the bank laughed even harder as I ran out of the door. True story.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Put into perspective, if i were a kabam ceo, i would release least-greatest with offers if i were a CEO. I answered the poll question as a player
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Release none of them

I actually did this once with a friend of mine. We were about 3 blocks away and I have to say laughing all the way to the bank is harder than it sounds. We finally burst into the bank laughing hysterically and everyone stopped what they were doing to stare at us. We stopped laughing abruptly and I said "Others speak of laughing all the way to the bank. We have finally done it" and the whole bank started laughing. I looked out the window and saw a dry cleaner, picked up my friend and draped him over my shoulder and announced "I will now take him to the cleaners!" and the bank laughed even harder as I ran out of the door. True story.
    why does this actually seem like something you’d do
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

why does this actually seem like something you’d do
    It sparked a whole era lol. We also pulled the wool over (random) people’s eyes, we flew off the handle, we paid through the nose, we kept up with the Joneses, and a number of other things.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Release some of them
    I’d release Quake as a 6* only to nerf her after a few weeks

• SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Release some of them

First put her in a one thousand dollar deal with a 10% chance to obtain her.
  • BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,074 ★★★★
    Release all of them

You would probably lose 75% of the endgame player base with that one nerf
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Let’s see im the CEO… so I would have someone on my payroll to determine what the best cost benefit and profit attainable on releasing the champs and over what time interval. They would all get released but like hell I’d make my dollar on them.
  • Steel_Ball_RunSteel_Ball_Run Posts: 534 ★★★
    Release some of them

First put her in a one thousand dollar deal with a 10% chance to obtain her.
    The good ol’ 12.0 Dr Strange tactic, a classic for sure