**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who Did You Levelup?

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
I saw levelup was on today, and I didnt have anyone to level. I didnt feel like doing a low tier champ, so I took up this soon-to-be-buffed-champ!

I’ve mainly been focusing on the Ronin buff, but I’m really anticipating Diablo’s buff. And I kinda wanna test him in his prebuff.

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    I took up Rulk. Had used a rank-up gem on him, and pumped the ISO into him, because him performance at max level is the best consolation for me to not save the gem for Void or anyone else.

Rulk just rank 3 though. Possibly will level up someone else like Jubilee, or Diablo.... or just hope to get lucky with a Iron tomb Cav.
  • Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Recently pulled falcon as a 5 star so I took him to rank 3. I hear good things about him.
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Maybe Mojo. Still deciding
  • Options
    StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I took four star Quake from r4 to r5 in preparation for the Inhuman Labyrinth Challenge. I also ranked up a bunch of three stars, still trying to get all my three stars to r4.
  • Options
    UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    Had a 2-3 gem and took sparky up.

Really trying to save resources for the 4th
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    I'd rank Diablo, but I wanna know his sig scaling first. Dunno if I wanna do the 5* or 6*.

Anyways, I might just pop the 6* basic I have and pray for notdupe. Highly unlikely, but Shetland Ponies happens.
  • Options
    Unitman said:

Had a 2-3 gem and took sparky up.

Really trying to save resources for the 4th

Oh, I used a generic 1-2 gem for Diablo.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Angela to rank 5. Finally did her justice as she was my first rank 4 back in the day. Her utility is simply godly.
    She's probably gonna be my last rank 5 5* for a while. Although, I might rankup 5* cable, but that's not gonna happen yet if I get a worthy 6* mutant to take to rank 3.
  • Options
    Kill_Grey said:

Angela to rank 5. Finally did her justice as she was my first rank 4 back in the day. Her utility is simply godly.
    She's probably gonna be my last rank 5 5* for a while. Although, I might rankup 5* cable, but that's not gonna happen yet if I get a worthy 6* mutant to take to rank 3.

I was gonna stop ranking 5*s, but then i got some cool ones, and then i ran out of cool 6*s to rank. Now im gonna take it slow and do fun rankups.
  • Options

Kill_Grey said:

I was gonna stop ranking 5*s, but then i got some cool ones, and then i ran out of cool 6*s to rank. Now im gonna take it slow and do fun rankups.
    Same actually. Although I've now decided to do the fun rankups with my 6*s (my Streak of awful luck is the major decider :D ), as my current rank 5 can handle just about every single thing I need them for. My next rank 3 lineup is gonna include mister F, godpin, dragonman and Aarkus(/venom).
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    I got a mutant gem from the SQ, so I awakened Namor, got him to sig 80 and took him to r4! He will get to r5 and sig 200 when the Gauntlet comes back, if not sooner!

On my mini, I took Bishop to r4 and XBones to r4!
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    Kingpin, been at r5 for a while but haven't had iso, and bwcv bringing her up the levels to r4.
  • Options
    slacker said:

Took guilly to r3 for TB .

Congrats on TB!
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,315 ★★★★★
    Took up r1 6 star YJ
  • Options
    Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Took Night Thrasher to R5
  • Options
    slacker said:

Took guilly to r3 for TB .

Guilly gang! 🥂
  • Options
    Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    I barely had 3-4 maxed 3* champs before, so upgraded a few for the 5.3.1 Carina challenge.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    CMM went to 6r3 (my 8th) and then I ranked up my new 3 & 4* Overseer
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Ran out of mystic iso and milestones. Used a mystic 2-3 gem, and a mystic 3-4 gem.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★

I saw levelup was on today, and I didnt have anyone to level. I didnt feel like doing a low tier champ, so I took up this soon-to-be-buffed-champ!

I’ve mainly been focusing on the Ronin buff, but I’m really anticipating Diablo’s buff. And I kinda wanna test him in his prebuff.

I took Maw to R2 about the same time after his buff was announced. Had expiring rank up items. I have a mystic t5cc but haven't ranked him as I am not convinced the buff is worth it. Hoping for better things from Diablo.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    @Bugmat78 said:

CMM went to 6r3 (my 8th) and then I ranked up my new 3 & 4* Overseer

Does Overseer need awakening?
  • Options
    AlbinoDarkElfAlbinoDarkElf Posts: 111
    Just leveled up my 5*r3 Dr. Doom, and Ranked/Leveled up my 5*r3 Human Torch. Not much else to do till I get some more T2A unfortunately.
  • Options
    kubricknolankubricknolan Posts: 99
    Took my 6* Kingpin to rank 2 with 1-2 gem. And will soon be rank 3 :)
  • Options
    ScarXScarX Posts: 65
    Leveled up 6* r1 Bishop and took 5* Diablo to r3, I hope Bishop's buff plays out well.
  • Options
    GK_23GK_23 Posts: 284 ★★★
    edited June 2021
    Took up this guy after initially getting him about a couple of weeks ago and then awakening him naturally this past Tuesday from Gauntlet rewards. Had a r1-2 skill gem I used on him on the last Level Up. And since then got the 250 skill t5 cat shards needed to fully form the skill t5 cat needed to do this. Pretty stoked.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    slacker said:

As i said above, i always want to rank her, the buff announce just like 200% i gonna r3 her. And yes ios problem

Congratulations 🎉👏