**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Did Ultron get a buff?

I ran into him in the arena earlier and he kept getting his health back after I hit him with a special, almost like he has Magik's limbo. Same thing in AW. He kept on reverting back to his original health after getting hit with Magik's sp2. I noticed him doing this occasionally in the past, but nothing on this scale.

Comments

• Dakine86Dakine86 Posts: 239
    What champ were you using to fight him?
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    If he is duped he recovers a % of health lost from energy attacks. Shouldn’t happen with Magik though. If you attack him with a Magneto, dr strange, dorm etc.... he will.
  • Born wrote: »
    If he is duped he recovers a % of health lost from energy attacks. Shouldn’t happen with Magik though. If you attack him with a Magneto, dr strange, dorm etc.... he will.

In AW, I was using Magik against him.. That's why I was a bit surprised. After SP2, he his health went down and then popped back up almost immediately
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Magik's specials do energy damage
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    Born wrote: »

In AW, I was using Magik against him.. That's why I was a bit surprised. After SP2, he his health went down and then popped back up almost immediately

Was he on a buffet or masochism node
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited November 2017
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Magik's specials do energy damage
    Just dueled a duped Ultron of someone who was on the leaderboard and... you’re correct. Magik’s L1 and L2 (Didn’t test L3) both counted as energy damage and were partially healed.

I don’t remember Magik’s specials ever being energy based damage though, plus they don’t really look like they should (Sword being used and all), don’t know if they were changed or if I just have a bad memory.
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Her Sp2 and Sp1 have done energy damage for as long as I can recall.