**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Special 24 hr crystal doubt

It is stated that crystals won't we repeating after once appeared, but in those 24 hrs we'll be sleeping for atleast 6 hrs, so what if we lost our crystal at that time?

Comments

• Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135

Parth2204 said:

It is stated that crystals won't we repeating after once appeared, but in those 24 hrs we'll be sleeping for atleast 6 hrs, so what if we lost our crystal at that time?

Well that sucks for you, doesn't it!
    For me only, won't you sleep in that one day??
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Parth2204 said:

Parth2204 said:

Dude, it's not that big of a deal to stay up for a day if it's that important to you.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    Is this your first encounter of this event?
  • Rogers 2~1Rogers 2~1 Posts: 135

Yes it is
    Malreck04 said:

Parth2204 said:

Parth2204 said:

Dude, it's not that big of a deal to stay up for a day if it's that important to you.
    Not a very big deal, I just wanna doom or bwcv. I don't have any good mystic.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    Parth2204 said:

Yes it is
    Malreck04 said:

Parth2204 said:

Parth2204 said:

Go check out in youtube "24 Hour Crystal Event Symbiote Supreme Crystal Opening" for a flavour of the event.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    well hopefully the champ you're after won't appear while you sleep. but like someone said, they're Cav crystals aka 3* Crystals. so the odds are not in your favor.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

Set an alarm. You can bridge the gap. Stay awake from 12:57 to 1:02 and you get two crystals. Then you can come back at 2:57-3:02 for the next pair if you’re truly desperate.

If the crystals come at exact times, this is the best strat, but I dunno how many people can sleep for two hours, wake up, then go back to sleep, several times
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Parth2204 said:

Yes it is
    Malreck04 said:

Parth2204 said:

Parth2204 said:

How much units do you have. And you probably won't get them.
  • GMAX77GMAX77 Posts: 491 ★★★
    Parth2204 said:

Yes it is
    Malreck04 said:

Parth2204 said:

Parth2204 said:

It IS possible, but certainly not probable. I remember earlier in my tenure, I was hyped to try to pull a Doom out of a featured. Got several 3 stars and a 4 star (don't even remember the champ). As others have said, if you want to sacrifice sleep then go for it. Just be aware that you are doing so for a small "chance" at one of these champs.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Cure for the itch, don't login for the whole 24hrs to save units lol.
    July 4th is almost upon us, and the devil (Mephisto) will do anything so you would sell your soul for a shot at 5 or 6-Star from cavs.
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited June 2021
    Ebony_Naw said:

Parth2204 said:

Parth2204 said:

If you want the champ that badly, you must first prove you are worthy. It is known.
    Agreed - if you arent willing to go without sleep then maybe Doom isn't for you.

It takes dedication to be a Doom player - lots of blood sweat and tears.