**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Finally got it!

TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
A nice way to end my weekend before the 4th!

I was 250 shards short of having a full tech t5cc after I finished the side quest a few days ago. I was really bummed out because, well it’s 250 shards from Thronebreaker and to R3 my Ghost.

I was searching some content to do to take a shot on getting the rest of my t5cc so I decided to finish of V7. I had explore chapter 1 and completed the other two chapters so I said what the heck.

Tonight was the night I explored V7 in hopes of creating a fully formed t5cc(or cosmic since I was exactly 11,250 shards away). Needless to say I got my 250 shards to form my t5cc plus an extra 11k t5cc lol.

I am finally apart of the Thronebreaker club!

Comments

• Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Nicely done
  • Mpqdr72Mpqdr72 Posts: 10
    I became Thronebreaker yesterday too. I haven’t been this pumped since I became Uncollected. Now I’m looking forward to some sweet 4th of July deals.
  • KØNGKØNG Posts: 35
    Hoitado said:

I Despise how people say “Shards” when referring to Catalysts.

It’s Fragments!

Hoitado said:

It’s Fragments!

Couldn’t ya just 👏 for the guy?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Oop Sorry I forgot to say Congrats!
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★
    Congrats bro
    I had 21k mutant T5cc
    7.1 gave me Science my lowest class
    7.2 game me skill my second lowest class
    No tb for me anytime soon :(
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Congratulations!!! Welcome to the club. Just don’t try sitting on the thrones, they are all broken.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    Hoitado said:

It’s Fragments!

You know, I was getting ready for work this morning and I was thinking to myself "I'm going to get reamed by the Forum because I called them shards when I know damn well they are called Frags" smh. Thank you for that @Hoitado lol
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,797 ★★★★★
    congrats!
    Malreck04 said:

Nicely done

@Malreck04 Thank you!
    Mpqdr72 said:

I became Thronebreaker yesterday too. I haven’t been this pumped since I became Uncollected. Now I’m looking forward to some sweet 4th of July deals.

@Mpqdr72 Congrats bud!! I'm just as stoked! Lets get itttt

Congrats bro
    I had 21k mutant T5cc
    7.1 gave me Science my lowest class
    7.2 game me skill my second lowest class
    No tb for me anytime soon :(

@odishika123 I'm sorry to hear that :( I haven't done 7.2 yet but I know the pain. Just keep pushing on and you got it brotha

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the club. Just don’t try sitting on the thrones, they are all broken.

@PastorAmerica noted, i'll avoid sitting on Thrones at all cost! Thank you by the way!

congrats!

Thank you! @SpideyFunko
  • Mpqdr72Mpqdr72 Posts: 10
    @TwistedTalentz Thanks and I forgot to congratulate you, that’s how pumped I was at the moment I commented 🤪
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,722 ★★★

I was 250 shards short of having a full tech t5cc after I finished the side quest a few days ago. I was really bummed out because, well it’s 250 shards from Thronebreaker and to R3 my Ghost.

I was searching some content to do to take a shot on getting the rest of my t5cc so I decided to finish of V7. I had explore chapter 1 and completed the other two chapters so I said what the heck.

Tonight was the night I explored V7 in hopes of creating a fully formed t5cc(or cosmic since I was exactly 11,250 shards away). Needless to say I got my 250 shards to form my t5cc plus an extra 11k t5cc lol.

Congratulations!!

Now once all the non-TBs turn their backs, we can teach you the secret hand shake 😂😋
    doctorb said:

Congratulations!!

Now once all the non-TBs turn their backs, we can teach you the secret hand shake 😂😋
    I'm so down for this secret handshake. Anyone still looking?
    Mpqdr72 said:

@TwistedTalentz Thanks and I forgot to congratulate you, that’s how pumped I was at the moment I commented 🤪

That's alright @Mpqdr72 it's to be expected once reaching this caliber of an achievement before the 4th lol