**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

should i replace anyone with dr. doom, hyperion, or apocalypse?

reposted with more info lol

i have dr. doom, hyperion, and apocalypse, is it worth replacing any of my current champs with one, two, or all of them? ive heard theyre all really good but idk if they need synergies, awakened, etc etc

im just starting act 5 and i can manage finishing master on event quests (with revives lol)

i just got bwdo a couple days ago so her ratings still a little low rn

Comments

• Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Id your aegon is high sig, keep him on the team. You can replace bwdo and stealthy with any of the champs you want, above.
  • Options
    WheezyBreezyWheezyBreezy Posts: 60
    aegon's sig is lvl 30, idk if thats good enough lol
    i have another 18 i can add to make it 48, but idk if i should put all my sig stones into him or not
    thanks for the advice!
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,654 Guardian
    From same pics related to earlier BWDO and Doom posts, everyone is well below their Max rank (even 4*).
    So, you will continue to get a more complete roster, and will be able to Rankup plenty more champs in short order.

It's too early for you to have to commit to deciding your best attack teams right now.
  • Options
    gotcha, thank you!
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

aegon's sig is lvl 30, idk if thats good enough lol
    i have another 18 i can add to make it 48, but idk if i should put all my sig stones into him or not
    thanks for the advice!

Sig 30 is way too low for him. You can consider replacing him and keeping bwdo, who doesn't need awakening and has some great shock damage.
  • Options
    i see, thanks so much!