Options

Sigil points

Has anyone heard if in the future they will release other champs for the sigil points? I'd rather hold the points to see if there is a different champ coming out after scarlet witch

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,073 ★★★★★
    No word on any of that. For now, the only intent is for Scarlet.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    Taz0911 said:

Has anyone heard if in the future they will release other champs for the sigil points? I'd rather hold the points to see if there is a different champ coming out after scarlet witch

As only been a month to get these sigil credits id at least wait a few more months before learning on other things being added to the sigil credits
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,073 ★★★
    I would love to see some other npc added for sigli credits :smile:
    -Jessica Jones
    - summoned symbiote
    - Carina
    - chair
  • Options
    Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 121
    @Bendy I figured it was too soon but I'm not on the forums alot so I didn't know if anything was going around about future champs.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,701 ★★★★★
    Taz0911 said:

@Bendy I figured it was too soon but I'm not on the forums alot so I didn't know if anything was going around about future champs.

We all want some new champs in other stores like loyalty as its only got uc which isnt a champ people really buy much so be great to see more exclusives as someone said up a little of jessica jones carina the symbiote just anyone thats been in the files but not been released
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I’m predicting SWORD Vision

• Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★

I’m predicting SWORD Vision

Frankly? Classic would do.