**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sigil points

Has anyone heard if in the future they will release other champs for the sigil points? I'd rather hold the points to see if there is a different champ coming out after scarlet witch

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★
    No word on any of that. For now, the only intent is for Scarlet.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    Taz0911 said:

Has anyone heard if in the future they will release other champs for the sigil points? I'd rather hold the points to see if there is a different champ coming out after scarlet witch

As only been a month to get these sigil credits id at least wait a few more months before learning on other things being added to the sigil credits
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    I would love to see some other npc added for sigli credits :smile:
    -Jessica Jones
    - summoned symbiote
    - Carina
    - chair
  • Options
    Taz0911Taz0911 Posts: 118
    @Bendy I figured it was too soon but I'm not on the forums alot so I didn't know if anything was going around about future champs.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,411 ★★★★★
    Taz0911 said:

@Bendy I figured it was too soon but I'm not on the forums alot so I didn't know if anything was going around about future champs.

We all want some new champs in other stores like loyalty as its only got uc which isnt a champ people really buy much so be great to see more exclusives as someone said up a little of jessica jones carina the symbiote just anyone thats been in the files but not been released
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    I’m predicting SWORD Vision

• Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 ★★

I’m predicting SWORD Vision

Frankly? Classic would do.