**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Ebony Maw in Incursions

Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
Having awakened my 6s this week, decided to try him in Incursions, which now has a lot of hacks that boost degen. I did sector 7, thinking he needed the easier fights because, you know, it’s Maw.

But he actually excelled, and it took a few zones tbh before the health pools were big enough for him to complete a mission without killing them too fast. And after he got to 4 charges and got a couple of degen and DoT hacks, he was smacking. Boss kills against CGR and Red Goblin.

Not arguing that he’s a top champ for Incursions or anything, but certainly viable. And I like his play style, so it was fun to have a good use for him.

Comments

• Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    His degen is nice now. Haven’t used him outside of arena but I’ll look see in incursions. I like using all my champs in incursions not just waiting for the same 3 to finish cool down.
  • Options
    JumpthesharkJumptheshark Posts: 242 ★★
    Nice. There are so many champs that unexpectedly shine in incursions. It’s fun to try them out. Howard the Duck for example is an incursions monster, one of the top options with the right boosts.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

Nice. There are so many champs that unexpectedly shine in incursions. It’s fun to try them out. Howard the Duck for example is an incursions monster, one of the top options with the right boosts.

HTD is great.