Options

Do you use ghost?

AleorAleor Posts: 3,066 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled her as a 6*, and she is somewhat fun to play, imo a lot easier then quake. But she's not duped and I don't know if she finds her uses in latest content. My second option is g99, who seems to be more popular lately, but I already have her 5* r5, and don't have 5* ghost. Have everything explored except couple paths in 6.4 and variant 1. Also I'd r3 hood along with her probably
So do you use her a lot? And should I r3 her? Have 1.5 t5 tech, so I probably should rank one of them

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,055 ★★★★
    I won't take her to rank 3 without the awakening. Just a personal opinion though, because I feel the starting with phase as a very good safety net, but the power gain on miss is the boss.
  • Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,165 ★★★★★
    Use Ghost. I use her to the point where I try not to use her because it's boring to only use one champ to destroy content. R3 her. Julyfourth with anyluck will give an awakening gem, or some sort of chance to awaken ghost. Even if you don't she's worth it. I wouldn't R3 hood, I would bring him to r2 he doesn't suck at all. If his buff is good 100% take him up if you plan to use him, but he mainly is a synergy champ for kinpin and ghost and isn't brought along as often as wasp.