**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Appreciation- can you guys give us some official information about it. Everyone is waiting

Guys we really want a summoner Appreciation calander we all always loved it.
Can you official members of kabam, give us some ray of hope,
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I usually look forward to this calendar since it gives me an incentive to login during these months when I'm usually pretty lazy and gives some nice goodies. Kinda meh if they don't do it this year but but it is what it is.

Information in advance is always nice but they don't usually announce special calendars in advance unless it ties into the month's side quests and stuff.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    I don't want it. It makes my summer stressful.
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    I want it but I don’t
  • Options
    DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    If there is one i bet some people will still complain
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    The patch notes for the next update haven’t even dropped yet. Chill the f out. Don’t mind free stuff, shouldn’t mean I have to beg for it.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★

The patch notes for the next update haven’t even dropped yet. Chill the f out. Don’t mind free stuff, shouldn’t mean I have to beg for it.

They have. Here you go: https://playcontestofchampions.com/v32-0-release-notes/
  • Options
    DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    FineDog said:

It's weird to me how the forums and the fan base in general are like 90% complaints and memes about how awful and stingy Kabam is, but on this one singular topic, every time someone opens a thread about it all the replies are just a chorus of people performatively declaring that they in fact do not want the calendar at all actually and that Kabam doesn't need to do it and is certainly under no obligation to.

Like, if they don't do it, fine, whatever, but you all sound like the girlfriend who tells her boyfriend, "Oh you don't need to do anything special for my birthday..."

I think they also want it but they want it as a generous gift from Kabam and not as a mercy....
  • Options
    rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 573 ★★★
    They should just put out that yellow banner saying there is no 3 month free SA calendar this year. Thats should end these threads, I mean 2 years they had it, naturally 3rd year people will wonder if it gonna happen this year too? So kabam should put it to rest with a simple step from their side. As simple as that, else there will be more threads and more patronizing negativity from different people.
  • Options
    The thing is, is that they have stated before that it isn't a guarantee that they will have it every year. We have had it the past few years yes, but that doesn't mean we will have it again or have it the same way as we did before. I personally would rather be surprised with the calander rather than know ahead of time, but that's just me
  • Options
    Joey0480Joey0480 Posts: 100
    They just need to speak up and close the loop on this. Ignoring the question isn't helping.
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Do I want it? Yeah

Am I expecting it? No

Would I be mad if we don’t get it? No

Would I bash kabam if we don’t get it? No

Stop these posts wtf
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★

Do I want it? Yeah

Am I expecting it? No

Would I be mad if we don’t get it? No