**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Luck Happens…Really

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★
I’ve had stretches of terrible luck over six years in MCoC. Rarely have I wound up with just what I wanted, until this week.

Playing at retirement level, I’m picky about R3’s because I have to be. I have Doom, Warlock (awakened) and Apoc as my R3 6*. I’ve been hanging onto a Science T5 and a ~95% Cosmic T5 waiting for the right champs.

Who were the right champs? Torch and CGR (unless 6* Hypo came out).

Popped one CV Cav last week:

And bought the BP unit offer yesterday:

Voila. Just like that. Luck happens.

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Options
    KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Glad someone is having good luck, I got a 5* featured (Nebula) a 5* basic (Rhino dupe) a 6* basic (Venompool) and the only saving grace was a sorcerer supreme from a 5* nexus.
  • Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

dang rhino dupe congrats

Been waiting so long for that. Now my team is complete.

You laugh…I have a close friend and ally mate who only ranks Spiderverse champs. He confessed true disappointment I didn’t take the Rhino dupe.

Dr. Zola
    Am I that friend? I don't do only Spider-verse, but I would pick them over other better champs.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    No bad luck if you don’t buy them 🧐
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    its amazing how luck happens when you drop money on something.
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,691 ★★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    You deserve it Zola! Congrats!
  • Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 791 ★★★
    Awesome pulls, congrats man! Just pulled 6* HT and Apoc today myself from basics, so luck is going round.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

No_oneuk said:

its amazing how luck happens when you drop money on something.

This is not always true. Spenders tend to have more “chances” than non-spenders, which often makes it look like they get all the luck. But I’ve seen plenty of gigantic whales come up with straight rancid pulls.

Dr. Zola
    Some of cowhale's opening's were painful to watch.

And that guy use to drop thousands on crystals
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Awesome pulls, Dr Zola. Really pleased for you 😀🥂🥂🥂
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★

"Luck happens"
    Speak for yourself

I also got sorcerer supreme which is pretty nice. But man-thing still sucks.
    Luck sure as hell hasn't happened for me with 6*s! 2 Ally mates pulled Doom and CGR...while my TRASHMASTER was between their openings. I don't even have a 6* that is even comparable to those, TRASHMASTER is so awful even for arena fights, dude is a freaking noodle in the Agent Venom and Classic DD mode! My 6* roster gotta be the sorriest with the overall total I have compared to anyone with the same number of champs.

• Options
    MARVEL2822MARVEL2822 Posts: 85
    What did you choose? I dont know how to play any of them but i would probably go cgr because ghost is too hard to play for me
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,549 ★★★★★

What did you choose? I dont know how to play any of them but i would probably go cgr because ghost is too hard to play for me

CGR was my pick, even though I also have the 5* at R5. He’s now R3, and I don’t really like the Ghost play style.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

Also @MARVEL2822 try not to comment on old threads.
  • Options
    Count_WillisCount_Willis Posts: 121 ★★
    DrZola said:

I’ve had stretches of terrible luck over six years in MCoC. Rarely have I wound up with just what I wanted, until this week.

Playing at retirement level, I’m picky about R3’s because I have to be. I have Doom, Warlock (awakened) and Apoc as my R3 6*. I’ve been hanging onto a Science T5 and a ~95% Cosmic T5 waiting for the right champs.

Who were the right champs? Torch and CGR (unless 6* Hypo came out).

Popped one CV Cav last week:

And bought the BP unit offer yesterday:

Voila. Just like that. Luck happens.

Dr. Zola

what a freakin nexus dude, i feel like i wouldve gone CGR over ghost too, but thats cause im too lazy to learn her. CONGRATS!
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @DrZola congrats! Glad luck happened in the right direction.