**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Did you get 5* Sparky from featured

MCCXVIMCCXVI Posts: 192
edited November 2017 in General Discussion

Did you get 5* Sparky from featured 97 votes

Yes
27%
tlhRektorWARICK99LocoMotivesSw6bluezAntuyauAjavedHeartlessPoorMansGaryNevilleAxeCopFireMorganHell_GoliathNikoBravoJJ4302BuckeyeKPLe_Marv_8Pe3kthanks4playingTitanPunchApache 27 votes
No
72%
DaMunkGamerMattyloNMEONESMike_BDrakon56DrOctavius2_2RaganatorScarredPoolxtremegamerLoPrestichaos3430NyaleDeadbyrd9Jlw11Ashraf359AfridrozerosAsukiraXillyman 70 votes

Comments

• Options
    AntuyauAntuyau Posts: 9
    Yes
    1/1 . Too lucky
  • Options
    ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    Yes
    2/3 stark
    2/2 blade
  • Options
    AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited November 2017
    No
    0/3
  • Options
    Yes
    2/2 Stark
  • Options
    gohard123gohard123 Posts: 1,014 ★★★
    Yes
    yes 1/3
  • Options
    buttersbutters Posts: 116
    No
    No
    0/10 on Featured now 0/7 on Spark alone.
    Did get Doc Ock and Nightcrawler before duping my BT Cyclops for the third time. I still have enough for one more featured try or 2 basics, but I will probably go basic now.
  • Options
    LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    No
    0/1
  • Options
    JJ4302JJ4302 Posts: 47
    Yes
    1/1
  • Options
    RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,526 ★★★★★
    No
    Then again...I didn't try.
  • Options
    ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    Yes
    Auce wrote: »
    2 trys got my Spidy, He;s at rank 3, not duped. Still a valid hero non-duped?

Even unduped he’s a beast. Mines rank 4

• Options
    TempestTempest Posts: 295
    Yes
    Took a couple of tries. First one was winter soldier. I thought I pulled classic spidey after that.. Only realized it was stark spidey later..
  • Options
    chaos3430chaos3430 Posts: 126
    No
    Nope! I got Antman and Red Hulk, a complete waste of shards, would have been better served getting 3 basic crystals for 3 garbage champs instead.
  • Options
    No
    0/0
  • Options
    tlhtlh Posts: 41
    Yes
    Got him on my first crystal!
  • Options
    KarimRagabKarimRagab Posts: 62
    No
    0/2
    Going to save and try another one if I can get those 15k before it ends from feature cryatals
  • Options
    KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    No
    0/9, 1/18 overall feature
  • Options
    NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 262 ★★
    edited November 2017
    No
    0/5.... got all garbage champs to.. Should have one more shot right before he leaves.
  • Options
    No
    Nope, 0/2 this time around on sparky. Missed him last time also and I don't know how people manage to go 0/6 or more and continue to play knowing that's months of playtime wasted.
  • Options
    Mike_BMike_B Posts: 33
    No
    0/4 but i have one more Chance in Maybe 2 days

I got ultron / vodoo / cable / Hawkeye
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    0/0
  • Options
    NyaleNyale Posts: 136
    No
    0-13 overall featured only one spent on spidey so far, thank you Kabam for the idiotic lottery system
  • Options
    IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    No
    First time trying for a feature and ended up with drax giving me my 14th unduped 5*. Should i wait till i have all the 5* in basic pool to finally dupe one bc i am annoyed as it is.

I am 302k rating and dont have 1 r4 5* at all why you ask its bc of my 14 unduped 5* is why!!!
  • Options
    TitanPunchTitanPunch Posts: 60
    Yes
    2/2. Absolutely insane! And these are my first two 5 Star crystals of any type. Been saving for a while. So it does happen.
  • Options
    MattyloMattylo Posts: 234
    No
    Didn't get Spidey but got Ultron instead so worked out