Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Best rank 5 option. My first rank 5

DflexDflex Posts: 69

Comments

• Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 314 ★★★
    if you don't have awakening gems for Warlock or NF, go Apoc!
  • Options
    Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    U don’t need an awakening gem for warlock
    KoiBoy18 said:

if you don't have awakening gems for Warlock or NF, go Apoc!

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    NF if awakaned. From next sq solo objectives we will get 5* generic awakening gem so I would rank up NF and later awaken.

P.S. you can get that gem if you are atleast Cavalier.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    I would go with Warlock. He doesn't need his awakened ability or any other champs alongside him, and he has some of the best utility in the game.

I can't really speak for Apoc since I don't have him myself, but from what I know about him, he becomes a lot better with a lot of mutant champions alongside him (and he makes them better as well). If you don't have any, you might want to hold on a little. Then again, if you do have more mutant champs he might be worth ranking up.

And Nick needs his awakened ability to become the god-slaying bleed-machine that he is. But when he is, he's an r5 no-brainer.
  • Options
    DflexDflex Posts: 69
    Ercarret said:

I would go with Warlock. He doesn't need his awakened ability or any other champs alongside him, and he has some of the best utility in the game.

I can't really speak for Apoc since I don't have him myself, but from what I know about him, he becomes a lot better with a lot of mutant champions alongside him (and he makes them better as well). If you don't have any, you might want to hold on a little. Then again, if you do have more mutant champs he might be worth ranking up.

And Nick needs his awakened ability to become the god-slaying bleed-machine that he is. But when he is, he's an r5 no-brainer.

Have an awakening gem for NF and also a decent amount of mutants around apocalypse

• Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,600 ★★★★
    Dflex said:

Ercarret said:

Have an awakening gem for NF and also a decent amount of mutants around apocalypse

Then definitely NF. I have them all but I'm using NF the most.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    Dflex said:

Ercarret said:

Haha, in that case I don't really have any suggestions for you. I can only congratulate you on an abundance of awesome choices. :)