**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank 3 venom or Cull Obsidian

Mrmarvel123Mrmarvel123 Posts: 60
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I’ve been planing on making my first 6* rank 3 my unawakened Venom, but I ended up awakening Cull Obsidian I know he is better with his Sig so now I’m conflicted on who to rank up is Venom better then Cull unawakened? I’ve never used Cull BTW.
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
    Venom.
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    We are VENOM!!!!!
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Cull is better than Venom if you already beat the content he shines in... if you didn't they are equal
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I have an unduped R3 venom. MVP in some of the variants. Great for other contents too.
  • Options
    NimsKetchumNimsKetchum Posts: 59
    Venom, easy. Variant GOD, Spider verse slayer, useful in most of the content as well and doesn't really need the dupe and synergies. Easy and fun to play too! One of the best champions in the game.
  • Options
    DeewillDeewill Posts: 83
    Venum
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Cull is better than Venom if you already beat the content he shines in... if you didn't they are equal

Naaaaah. Venom and its not even close
    No. Cull and its close
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    do you do AW? in addition to what people said above about variants, etc., Venom is also valuable in AW against all the spiderverse champs. spiderham is a pretty common AWD and can be dangerous.

The spiderverse feature is actually really potent b/c there will always be more spiderverse champs and most of them will likely evade (and likely be difficult to deal with). E.g., Miles buff will probably be solid.

He can also be a tough AWD on that node where more buffs give you passive PG.
  • Options
    KennadoKennado Posts: 991 ★★★

*gibberish rambling* "The answer to your questiiiion!"
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★

do you do AW? in addition to what people said above about variants, etc., Venom is also valuable in AW against all the spiderverse champs. spiderham is a pretty common AWD and can be dangerous.

The spiderverse feature is actually really potent b/c there will always be more spiderverse champs and most of them will likely evade (and likely be difficult to deal with). E.g., Miles buff will probably be solid.

He can also be a tough AWD on that node where more buffs give you passive PG.

as proof, the new SOP challenges will feature symbiotes. So as I mentioned, Venom will very likely always have a lot of utility in the game.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Venom venom venom