Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Diablo destroys summer of pain Mysterio!

Comments

• Options
    Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 413 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    I put no sound this time lol could not find any good music but I will work on that
  • Options
    BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,523 ★★★★
    Ooof 😎
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Maxwell24 which prefight option did you use? Does it matter when you build to an SP3?
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Nice job. I still haven’t done this boss so this video is very helpful.
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

@Maxwell24 which prefight option did you use? Does it matter when you build to an SP3?

To get all the poison dmg you need no prefight. Just spam sp1 and interrupt the drinking part til you get 8 vial if might. Then you build to sp3
  • Options
    Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    Does he need his dupe to do this? I've already done it with Archangel but just curious.
  • Options

Didn't use any pre fight
  • Options

Does he need his dupe to do this? I've already done it with Archangel but just curious.

He doesn't need dupe for it
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Whatever change that's affecting Parry or Enemy Recovery Time or whatever is making Mysterio Even More Annoying...
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★

Whatever change that's affecting Parry or Enemy Recovery Time or whatever is making Mysterio Even More Annoying...

Naw, it's more fun when basic universal underpinnings of the game are all random and stuff!
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Maxwell24 thanks for the video. Just soloed Mysterio with Diablo.