**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Assault on Olympus

Comments

• Insanegod619Insanegod619 Posts: 22
    Renaxqq said:

Generic 5* awakening gem!

Is it really a generic gem?
  • Insanegod619Insanegod619 Posts: 22
    Is it really a generic kabam?
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Jackd1989 said:

hoping its a mistype for the legendary rewards for the 2% crystal and that it should be t5cc not t4cc

Hope there is a mistake at the legendary rewards , guess the 6 2% T4CC, should be instead 1 2% T5CC

Nope its not. If it had been this way, you would get 28 x 2% t5cc and 20% more from objectives and solo events. Thats like 76% t5cc and Kabam are not so generous.

76% assumes you some how pull the Same Class on every single one of those Crystals which is practically impossible.
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★
    These rewards look exciting for Cav players, thanks Kabam! 5* nexus and awakening gem in the solo event is definitely worth me logging in every day, nice improvement! :)
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Jackd1989 said:

hoping its a mistype for the legendary rewards for the 2% crystal and that it should be t5cc not t4cc

Hope there is a mistake at the legendary rewards , guess the 6 2% T4CC, should be instead 1 2% T5CC

Nope its not. If it had been this way, you would get 28 x 2% t5cc and 20% more from objectives and solo events. Thats like 76% t5cc and Kabam are not so generous.

76% assumes you some how pull the Same Class on every single one of those Crystals which is practically impossible.
    Well i didn't mention that it would be same class. 76% t5cc is too much even if we get different classes given that they have been giving out 20% for past few months :)
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 530 ★★★
    Great event 👏
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

@Negative_100 but why should they change the rewards from last month? last month we got a 5* ag and now we’re getting the same stuff as level 5’s. it doesn’t make much sense considering the drastic difference in our needs. considering you can’t even bring 4* into act 6 it’s not helping me to get a 4* nexus and 4* ag. also i only have 10 5* so it’s a little difficult for me to get cav lol

You have TEN 5*s and want to get Cav? Geez.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★

@Negative_100 but why should they change the rewards from last month? last month we got a 5* ag and now we’re getting the same stuff as level 5’s. it doesn’t make much sense considering the drastic difference in our needs. considering you can’t even bring 4* into act 6 it’s not helping me to get a 4* nexus and 4* ag. also i only have 10 5* so it’s a little difficult for me to get cav lol

You guys shouldn't have the ags. The rewards were worse back then. They were fair. You guys need to get better and not get free 5*s and 6*s.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★

Renaxqq said:

Generic 5* awakening gem!

Is it really a generic gem?
    It should be generic else the description should be 5-Star Awakening Gem Crystal which is then a class gem.
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    It seems ok
  • Santa_PsycheSanta_Psyche Posts: 150
    Is it 400 6*shards everyday?
  • DONZALOOG1234DONZALOOG1234 Posts: 149
    "What's a King to a God?" should've been the title name
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★

Is it 400 6*shards everyday?

?? Are these rewards guaranteed everyday?
  • Darkraider234Darkraider234 Posts: 125
    Kill_Grey said:

Kabam is really giving a kick to UC players by undervaluing them.

Kabam Boo said:

Summoners! Olympus calls, and only you can choose to answer. TRAIN or RECRUIT, and you will be rewarded handsomely. Wield the mighty Club of Hephaestus as you aid the Gods in this epic battle to save the home of the Gods. We also celebrate Cap’s 80th Anniversary with a special Solo Event, available for all levels!

Start: 07/07/2021 @ 17:00 UTC
    End: 08/04/2021 @ 17:00 UTC

Quest TL;DR

Collect Club of Hephaestus (Gift from the Gods daily calendar) > unlock Quest (Train or Recruit) > defeat Boss > earn Rewards

Entry Item

CLUB OF HEPHAESTUS
    • Receive one (1) entry item in Gift from the Gods daily calendar every day.
    • You must log in everyday in order to collect the entry item.
    • You can accumulate entry items for the duration of the event.
    • **IMPORTANT: If you miss a day, your calendar resets to Day 1, and you don’t want that, because there is a very special reward (Heroes and Gods Crystal Shards) on Day 7!

Quest Details

***Each time you start a Quest, it will cost one (1) entry item. Yes, that is one (1) per Difficulty.
    ***If you quit the Quest before defeating the Boss, you will lose the entry item and any rewards from that run.

Energy cost: N/A

TRAIN
    Unlock with one (1) Club of Hephaestus EACH TIME
    Reward: Rank Up Materials

RECRUIT
    Unlock with one (1) Club of Hephaestus EACH TIME
    Reward: Hero Crystal Shards

Special Solo Event (Captain America 80th Anniversary)

SENTINELS OF LIBERTY
    • Earn points by winning fights in side quest (Train or Recruit)
    • Bonus points for winning fights using Captain America, Captain America (WW2), Captain America (Infinity War), Civil Warrior or America Chavez
    • Earn Rank Up Materials, Crystal Shards, Heroes and Gods Crystal, and exclusive Profile Picture

Special Solo Objective (Cavaliers and above only)

WHAT'S A KING TO A GOD?
    Available to Cavaliers and above only
    Earn Tier 5 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystals and the unique title of “First Action Hero”

July Crystals

HEROES AND GODS CRYSTAL
    • Available in Cavalier (Cavaliers and above) and Grandmaster (Uncollected and below)
    • Features Champions that have synergies with Hercules or America Chavez
    • 4,000 Shards per Crystal

Where is it:
    Special Crystals tab

Where to get Shards:
    Login calendar
    Side quest rewards

Rewards

How much Champs can we bring in a Quest 3 or 5?
    Dude, you should know to NEVER quote the entire original post in a thread if you want to make such a short comment! Just drop the comment you wanna make, and literally everyone will know you're referring to the original post because you're literally IN THE THREAD.
    I'm sorry 😂
  • Mr_Surfer1Mr_Surfer1 Posts: 30
    Question: For the rewards for the side quest it quantity. Just as an example for heroic it says a quantity of 50 for 4* shards. Does that mean we get 50 shards or am I missing something?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★

Question: For the rewards for the side quest it quantity. Just as an example for heroic it says a quantity of 50 for 4* shards. Does that mean we get 50 shards or am I missing something?

I give up
  • PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    edited July 2021

What DON,T you understand you’ll get 50 4* shards per run IF YOU READ it tells you

PLEASE READ IT IS VERY HELPFUL IN LIFE

Pls don’t be a

Edit: even tho I’m usually the a
  • JahnybravoJahnybravo Posts: 69
    edited July 2021

but last I checked you get uncollected when you beat Act 5 Chapter 2 not Act 5 Chapter 4. That means a vast majority of Uncollected players still need to finish Act 5 where you totally can use 4*s and those resources absolutely do help. I had 5*s but I still used 4*s all the way up to Act 5 Chapter 4 Quest 6 and especially 4* AGs helped me prepare 4* champs I had no foreseeable future getting as a 5* to get what I needed to finish. The majority of Uncollected play isn't just reaching Cav. The bulk of the race is getting out of Act 5 and 6.1 is just the final lap before Cav. They've already explained their intent to speed up progression to reaching Uncollected. That means an influx of players who are newly minted Uncollected just reaching Act 5 Chapter 3. Giving them resources for Act 6 is overpowering them because they are nowhere near it
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    edited July 2021
    Rewards seem good, but 10 fight map per day seems a bit much. We haven't had that many fights ever in the side quest (if I do remember correctly). We only have 7 fights per try in the event quest, so it's pretty absurd to call this the "side-quest".
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★

but last I checked you get uncollected when you beat Act 5 Chapter 2 not Act 5 Chapter 4. That means a vast majority of Uncollected players still need to finish Act 5 where you totally can use 4*s and those resources absolutely do help. I had 5*s but I still used 4*s all the way up to Act 5 Chapter 4 Quest 6 and especially 4* AGs helped me prepare 4* champs I had no foreseeable future getting as a 5* to get what I needed to finish. The majority of Uncollected play isn't just reaching Cav. The bulk of the race is getting out of Act 5 and 6.1 is just the final lap before Cav. They've already explained their intent to speed up progression to reaching Uncollected. That means an influx of players who are newly minted Uncollected just reaching Act 5 Chapter 3. Giving them resources for Act 6 is overpowering them because they are nowhere near it
    Can’t wait for them to clear 5.2 with 5* R5s then complain about Act 6 later. 😂
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    xNig said:

Can’t wait for them to clear 5.2 with 5* R5s then complain about Act 6 later. 😂
    That do be how it goes
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    10 fights every day? :#
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    shards are bugged, crystals aren't in the tab yet