**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Advancement

We have had 2 SA's passed and no rewards. This SA we did 135k and last SA we did 265k and still no rewards. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,788 ★★★★★
    "We" as in your whole alliance or is it just yourself?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Teardrop1418 you didn't score enough to rank. You may need to do SA every other week and have everyone save crystals for the week you do SA.
  • Options
    We as in whole alliance @winterthur, we have hit the minimum and we have passed the 130k mark before and received rewards same for passing the 265k mark
  • Options
    @LeNoirFaineant I think that's what we'll have to start doing, I guess we now fall in a higher bracket, our alliance name is Symbiotes
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★
    The higeste is 265k
  • Options
    You should be able to see what is the cutoff for each SA event. It is shown. Then everyone opens crystal and level/rank champions. The scores can be seen as well.

That is why I am confuse why it seems to be unknown to your alliance how much to score to obtain rewards.
  • Options
    JuggerneyksJuggerneyks Posts: 275 ★★
    @Teardrop1418 if you did 135k the previous week and 265k this week, im guessing you are at 265k rank reward, so last week you didnt score high enough and this week you could have had 2649999 and not ranked, are you sure you were over 265k?
  • Options
    91jiz1zzznrl.png
  • Options
    We we're getting SA from just passing the 130k mark and now we stopped getting the rewards for it, even the info bot numbers were off. We never had this issue before. We went from 55k to 130k to 265k. We always hit SA. This is the first time this has happened
  • Options
    The cut off for sa changes depending on your alliance pi one week you could be 950000 and get the 135k cut off next week you break the 1 mill mark and you now have to get 265k min.
    I remember being abit annoyed at having to save one week and only do sa every 2 weeks but it's a good test of team work and really won't last long. My alliance members are 90% the same now as they were when we broke 1 mill and struggled to get sa rewards we're now 11 Mill and get 400-650k a week and for a alliance at this level we are one of the lazy ones lol
  • Options
    I think the image is 265k and not 250k.
  • Options
    Our SA ranked rewards dont unlock until 265,000 just 2 weeks ago it was only 55,000 it depends on alliance rating and how many people you have in your alliance example: 2 weeks ago we were at 1.2 mil with 15 people now we are at appx. 2.2 mil with 25 people. It changes every week depending on size and strength of alliance.
  • Options
    That's true we we're at 13 but 13 strong. We all came out of 4 and 5mil allies and we would do SA from 55k to 130k and receive SA rewards. I've been playing this game for 2 years and I've seen different changes. Now we are at 22 and now we have to pass the 265k mark. The reason why I was asking is because it didn't start happening until now. We kept our SA at 130k and we we're receiving SA. We hit a higher mark 265k and then we went back to 130k. Thank you all for your comments. Once you rank up in SA you can't go back to a lower SA mark and that's what happened. Our alliance ratings are alot higher so we fall in a higher bracket. In my screenshot earlier in the post there is a post from kabam stating that it does go by alliance ratings. Thanks again for your help everyone
  • Options
    @_ASDF_...... 5evz8qkdufpo.png
    That was from Kabam and they explained the SA difference between alliances
  • Options
    Once you rank up in SA you can't go back to a lower SA mark and that's what happened.

It is not so. My alliance was in the 265k cut-offs. After a while, members left and cut-offs went back down and yo-yo between 110k, 130k, 160k. This happen when new members came and go.
    Current cut-off is 160k.

Unfortunately, I think next one will be 265k.

• Options
    @winterthur your absolutely right. We got more players but stayed around 130k and once we hit 265k there was no going back, unless we loose player's. It's all about the alliance rating
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    Rank rewards for my alliance is 15k.

• Options
    We are at 160k. Alliance rating 1.3mil. 30 members. It just went up, it was 130k last week.
  • Options
    BinawayawhileBinawayawhile Posts: 287
    I feel your pain, I to have fallen victim to ignorance. We were getting easy SA rewards with just 60k, then all of a sudden we missed it, I thought it was some kind of Kabam joke but I didn't notice the the qualifying points went up, my bad. Hope you get the next one.