Options

Would you like to see Electro buffed ???

BboychoboBboychobo Posts: 249 ★★

Would you like to see Electro buffed ??? 61 votes

yes
63%
TendersquadNightCrackerMagrailothosBboychoboShadowstrikeMhd20034p01arisCupidAckbar67Wicket329Raichu626MysterioMarvel2289AleorSanta_PsycheHavanaknightEtjamaMiStaLovaDes99Maratox 39 votes
no
36%
NojokejaymCassyKerneasmanveertherealEgretM4JuggerNotWilla08FenicoBonzodavidNightdesires98TheLegionMasterZan0ZeuszerohermThanks_D19raviXsharmaStebo_79BigBlueOxEpic_Peter123Toasty 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,073 ★★★
    no
    Save the cheese!

• Options
    HarleyQuinnFanHarleyQuinnFan Posts: 42
    yes
    Forgot about cheese

My vote would be No
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    yes
    Especially if he’s in the new Spider-Man movie
  • Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    yes
    And make his energy damage to shock damage
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    yes
    What cheese? Can someone please elaborate more?
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    yes
    Honestly he could be a shock version of ibom.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★
    yes
    There are ways to preserve the cheese, and they should be used
  • Options
    MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    no
    He already has a niche so he's better than like 20% of champions at least
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    no

What cheese? Can someone please elaborate more?

Electro + Heimdall Vs someone who hits very hard = instant win.
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,751 ★★★★★
    no
    I am working on Variant exploration, not yet please.
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,783 ★★★★★
    yes
    @OP: Why not? I'm not holding my breath because I think that champions like Electro and Ronan are difficult to buff since I doubt that Kabam wants god-tier champs with cheese abilities while the community doesn't want to lose existing cheese abilities to a standard buff, but I certainly wouldn't mind if Kabam somehow managed to give us the best of two worlds.

@TheBoogyMan He reflects damage dealt to him. If you have Heimdall on the team, he can survive a killing blow no matter how much damage it does by going Indestructible and Unstoppable for 2 seconds. If you can make sure that said blow does a ton of damage to you (such as on an Aggression: Fury node), you can reflect back an absolutely insane amount of damage to the opponent. Only one time per fight, but it's more than enough under the right circumstances.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    yes
    Ercarret said:

@OP: Why not? I'm not holding my breath because I think that champions like Electro and Ronan are difficult to buff since I doubt that Kabam wants god-tier champs with cheese abilities while the community doesn't want to lose existing cheese abilities to a standard buff, but I certainly wouldn't mind if Kabam somehow managed to give us the best of two worlds.

@TheBoogyMan He reflects damage dealt to him. If you have Heimdall on the team, he can survive a killing blow no matter how much damage it does by going Indestructible and Unstoppable for 2 seconds. If you can make sure that said blow does a ton of damage to you (such as on an Aggression: Fury node), you can reflect back an absolutely insane amount of damage to the opponent. Only one time per fight, but it's more than enough under the right circumstances.

Thanks @Ercarret I see the cheese. I want to change my vote to no buff on him.
  • Options
    hermherm Posts: 415 ★★
    no
    Bboychobo said:

never thought I'd say this but I can't risk losing his cheesiness
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    no
    He already has a place in this game so no need to buff him
  • Options
    LeStMn92LeStMn92 Posts: 119
    Electro isn't even so bad without the cheese, not God tier but certainly not in the bottom 25% or so.