**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are we getting the rewards of AW season 27?

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
As Kabam has mentioned that season is ending today, so are we getting the season rewards or not?
If someone has not participated in a single AW, is he eligible for season rewards?

Comments

• Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    What if you didn't participate in any war up to now? My alli does half season 2bgs and the last 5 wars 3bgs.
  • CarmaJCarmaJ Posts: 19

What if you didn't participate in any war up to now? My alli does half season 2bgs and the last 5 wars 3bgs.

Admin message above addressed this.
  • LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Can anyone explain what was the issue in AW?
  • Little_Crocodili29Little_Crocodili29 Posts: 267 ★★★
    CarmaJ said:

Admin message above addressed this.
    Cheers. Page wasn't updated when I posted 👍
  • StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
    What about the AQ ?

Some members of our alliance have hard time due to parry issue and have tu use unnecessarily objects to heal their team ?
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Bzee said:

Yes. Rewards will pay out within the next 24 hours, and the participation limit has been reduced to 0. It is important that you DO NOT CHANGE Alliances before you get rewards, of you will not get your rewards.

What about the ones who changes ally two days ago after AQ cycle ended? I know guys who changed ally yesterday in hopes that there were six wars still remaining... So would they get the rewards?
    There won't be any perfect solution for this. I doubt they'll get anything.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★

Alliance shows interest in War for the first time in almost two years, and everyone gets a big ol’ elbow deep fist.

I’d be upset if I were surprised.

A condemned toe and a buried fist? Sounds like a rough time! 🤣😂😹
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Yes. Rewards will pay out within the next 24 hours, and the participation limit has been reduced to 0. It is important that you DO NOT CHANGE Alliances before you get rewards, of you will not get your rewards.

so does that mean you didn't even have to participate in War to get season rewards now??? @Kabam Miike
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    I wonder where my alliance will end up. When our last AW concluded with a win, we reached Gold 3 (huge for us!) but got bumped down to Silver 1 right before this. Everyone in my ally was excited about pushing for Gold so this comes at a **** time. I won't complain about early rewards - that's great - but man, we were on a great streak that is now broken. Super annoying.

That said, it's good that they shut down to fix the issue. It didn't affect me or anyone in my ally, as far as I know, but there's just no possibility of an even playing field while some people are affected. Hope it gets fixed soon.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

I wonder where my alliance will end up. When our last AW concluded with a win, we reached Gold 3 (huge for us!) but got bumped down to Silver 1 right before this. Everyone in my ally was excited about pushing for Gold so this comes at a **** time. I won't complain about early rewards - that's great - but man, we were on a great streak that is now broken. Super annoying.

That said, it's good that they shut down to fix the issue. It didn't affect me or anyone in my ally, as far as I know, but there's just no possibility of an even playing field while some people are affected. Hope it gets fixed soon.

You'll end up where it says you're at right now.
  • RJustice_209RJustice_209 Posts: 213 ★★

Hi Miike,

This should've been announced in game early. Our ally just removed 2 members that participated in war since season start. Had we all known about this post, we wouldve waited until they got their rewards. Is there anything Kabam can do to compensate them?
  • Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★

I just switched alliances last night. Will i still get rewards?
  • MebkcMebkc Posts: 12
    edited July 2021
    So... I swapped alliances like an hour after war 6 ended but before this announcement. Am I hosed?