**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Elektra bugged?

I've done a lot of tests on my Elektra and even when opponent have a debuff applied, the defensive ability accuracy reduction seems to be broken, champions like Spidermans or Nightcrawlers still evades like crazy, is this how it's supposed to be?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    Are you able to post videos of it? I am taking mine to R5 as soon as Skill Advancement comes on. If bugged, need to re-think.

• I have elektra r5 and she's awsome don't notice buggs with her.... PS max out deepwounds and assassin and she's good for anything
  • IronBlaze09IronBlaze09 Posts: 114
    I’ve got a 4* at r5 and a 5* at r3. Her reduction is very powerful but it does not reduce evasion chance to 0. I believe with a dupe level 99 Spider-Man it’s a 3.75 chance to evade when a bleed is on the opponent. This is still quite high so is probably the reason for the evasion you’ve had when fighting NC and Spider-Man
  • I just brought my duped Elektra to r5. Fight an electro and notice how the damage doesn't get returned to you when he's stunned or bleeding. It works fine, however I have noticed some champs that are bleed immune also somehow become immune to armor break effects that should be activating in place of the bleeds. And I'm not referring to situations in AW where you're on a bleed immune node. Although that's still annoying.
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Elektra doesn't have 100% chance to proc bleed or armor break, it's only 75% chance. She does have 100% chance to crit with specials.

The DAA reduction does seem bugged on her, it's 85% but feels much lower. After 12.0 it almost seemed like she gave increased abilities instead and I stopped using her as much.