Parry and Controls Issue caused short AW season 27 BUT.

diRtyShaftdiRtyShaft Member Posts: 9
First of all, I appreciate Game Team recognize these issues and took ownership.

My question here is that while we received compensation, however, there aren't Alliance War revives nor healing potions in the compensation package. WHY NOT?

Comments

• Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Member Posts: 1,510 ★★★★★

My question here is that while we received compensation, however, there aren't Alliance War revives nor healing potions in the compensation package. WHY NOT?

Because the last war didn't count therefore it had no impact to items.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Member Posts: 1,437 ★★★★★
    Because the parry issues started yesterday. Which was after the last war. There has been no war since then. AQ started today, and many people have died due to these issues. Same with regular content. Hence they gave resources pertaining to those pieces of content.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Member Posts: 4,000 ★★★★★
    Just take the 🤬🤬🤬 revives
  • Dill_pickle_10Dill_pickle_10 Member Posts: 15
    Good for kabam for fixing it so quickly, however I feel people who didn’t get their 5 wars in should get bonus compensation, my alliance has a system where 10 people do the first 6 wars and 10 others do the second 6, and I’m apart of the second 6 so naturally I didn’t play in any wars.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

Because they are leaving AQ up and the issue may cause problems with AQ.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Member Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Honestly this season should have been canceled a while ago with the attack tactics and untouchables issues but better later than never I suppose
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,423 Guardian

Good for kabam for fixing it so quickly, however I feel people who didn’t get their 5 wars in should get bonus compensation, my alliance has a system where 10 people do the first 6 wars and 10 others do the second 6, and I’m apart of the second 6 so naturally I didn’t play in any wars.

If I understand correctly, I believe they removed the qualification requirement. So I think everyone in the alliance should get AW rewards. Not 100% certain, but that's what I understand.
  • Jrtiger23Jrtiger23 Member Posts: 37
    And alliance members dropping out like crazy...