**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I cannot believe.

I can't believe everyone is not extremely angry over having to pay for our sumner login rewards. What's next? Having to pay for our free winter login event?

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    It isn’t a requirement.
  • EvolbloodEvolblood Posts: 3
    Is days of summer coming this year? I've not heard anything. Its always been free.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    You only have to pay for extra things. There is free rewards. STOP COMPLAINING 😡
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Firstly, they are free, which they could totally stop from being given. Secondly, It's not like they're giving you nothing, they still are giving you stuff, just that you'll need to pay for more.

Cherry on the cake, it's given in the form of events, instead of getting it from just login like the previous year.
    I am not spending too, but I don't think this is something to wail about often.

Be happy you at least get something.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Evolblood said:

Is days of summer coming this year? I've not heard anything. Its always been free.

The Summer Appreciation Calendar which gave you free stuff for just logging in has been replaced by the Summoner Camp event which is also free, but gives you rewards for completing relatively trivial daily objectives. The Summoner Appreciation Calendar gave you a fixed set of free stuff, the Summoner Camp event also gives you a fixed set of free stuff but ALSO gives you a set of tokens you can use in the Summer Canteen store where you can choose which rewards to get. Overall, it is a better event than the Summer Appreciation Calendar, as long as you play every day.

There is also a Summer Resort Event, available to players who pay. If you are a free to play player, don't worry about it and you'll be fine.
  • EvolbloodEvolblood Posts: 3
    I see how much money this PHONE game gets from not only whales but Im sure the many thousands of players. Any free items to grow is much appreciated. Don't take me wrong. I was just looking forward to a 90 day login event. Not everyone has tons of time to play. I think as a player that's been playing for 3 years how has giving them money. Not tons but some. I deserve to question events and items we get, but whatever I guess.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Over a thousand free units. What’s the issue exactly?
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    yes, monka angery
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    What is the winter login event?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Chill. Even if Kabam decide to futher monetise their december event, they'll probably make that ftp players get atleast close to the same amount of rewards as last year's although I don't see how they can monetise December futher without breaking all game balance.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Huh, so it wasn't butter.
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

Huh, so it wasn't butter.

I get this
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Oh, I just realized that OP was talking about Christmas calendar, don't worry OP, Kabam already make way too much moolah in December from gifting.