**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Missing combo hits

I'm sick and tired of I'm combos missing hits...it seems that every 4th hit of my combo seems to miss the hit and I'm getting countered. ...what's the point of having a a combo that misses then getting countered with a 5 hit combo...that's ****...the game never misses in their combo, why should I?!?!?!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Killer92Killer92 Posts: 56
    edited June 2017
    i have this problem with magik and scarlet (4th hit missing). Drax miss hit when use first medium attack and the enemy can attack during the attack that miss
    I reported this but they not fixed in the last update like the parry that not work
  • Options
    OpenendbixOpenendbix Posts: 10
    I've noticed it with mostly everyone who has an upper cut as the 4th hit...and it sucks cuz cap ww2 is that way and is one of my main fighters
  • Options
    Drummer16Drummer16 Posts: 324 ★★
    Definitely noticed these changes being rolled out in 13.0...it's very frustrating fighting mini-bosses on map 5 because if you whiff, you are pretty much dead. Hell, even on the fifth day of the AQ it can get rough on local nodes.

I noticed that:
    1) 4/5 hit combos whiff more often than not on specific chars
    2) I get blocked 75% of the time perrying the AI and doing a TWO hit combo then a special. Used to be able to get a 4/5 hit combo in then a special after a perry. This one bugs me the most.
    3) Perry timing is still off.
    4) The AI can somehow hit me when I am a full dashing distance away with characters like spider man and chars that flip up
    5) There are so many quirks with different characters that I have noticed during arenas. It's just insane to try to remember and list them all out. Even the issue with characters like Drax getting stuck on you when you perry them is still happpening. Mordo still isn't playable because his block doesn't come up right away (takes .5 secs or so for his shield to come up). GR has isues with him sliding backwards during heavy and other attacks.

I can go on and on...it's just such a difference compared to the way fighting in the game used to be. It's like you have to memorize a different playstyle for every character now just to be able to play effectively. The AI has an extremely unfair advantage to blocking after they get perryed and you are doing a combp/special.

I don't know how to quantify this in such a way to get kabam to be able to look into it other than to say, "Undo all the changes in 13.0 that deal with fighting mechanics" lol