**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Please cancel AQ

LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
The parry issue is still there in AQ. Please cancel AQ till the issue gets fixed.
@Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    MattyPerlerMattyPerler Posts: 91
    They already said they can't due to the fact that it would lock our champs in the game mode
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    No. They can cancel day 2 to day 5 AQs. Our champs will be locked for day 1 only...
    But this miss parry issue.. that is causing problems in AQ too...
  • Options
    PiccolinaPiccolina Posts: 12
    It's not jst war and aq its absolutely everything!!!! I think they need to be giving back the side quest entry's too. Especially since its daily this month. I literally used units jst cos I'd entered it and didn't wanna lose it 🙁 Ohhhh myyyyy it's sooooo not fair lols. Especially when u kno its easy fights.

I certainly won't be playing again till its fixed its absolutely ridiculous.

I think they seriously need think about how they deal with this one cos its effected every part of the game.

I certainly am NOT playing again today that's for sure! aaaaand until its fixed...its a sad day lols...
  • Options
    slackerslacker Posts: 773 ★★★★
    LordPSN said:

No. They can cancel day 2 to day 5 AQs. Our champs will be locked for day 1 only...

Lol it's not that simple, AQ quest is a whole series, a set program, a chain from 1 to 5. Think simple like computer, you can't turn off by press power button, you must shutdown by the program aka shut down, if you interrupt by power button, it'll mess the rotation and damage computer.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    slacker said:

LordPSN said:

Lol it's not that simple, AQ quest is a whole series, a set program, a chain from 1 to 5. Think simple like computer, you can't turn off by press power button, you must shutdown by the program aka shut down, if you interrupt by power button, it'll mess the rotation and damage computer.
    But I don't understand that because we've had a few times within the last year where they've had to shut it down and restart it like half an hour in, and in fact one of those times they even cancelled the rest of the aq!!!! So how come they could do it then but not now??