**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

SOP Darkhawk/Magneto Bug

Anyony else having an issue with Magneto generating steadfast charges in this fight? They are supposed to generate every 5 hits but for me sometimes its 15, sometimes 10, sometimes never. Here's one where I only got it on the 15th hit...

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,396 ★★★★★
    Magnetise can reduce the chance of gaining the charges
  • Options
    Jdollar77Jdollar77 Posts: 65
    Bendy said:

Magnetise can reduce the chance of gaining the charges

Where are you seeing that?
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 401 ★★★
    Magneto reduces the ability accuracy of metal champions by 70%, so you only have a 30% chance to get the steadfast charge
  • Options
    Ackbar67 said:

Magneto reduces the ability accuracy of metal champions by 70%, so you only have a 30% chance to get the steadfast charge

How is the steadfast charge going to Mags an ability of Darkhawk?
  • Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Jdollar77 said:

Ackbar67 said:

How is the steadfast charge going to Mags an ability of Darkhawk?
    The node is on darkhawk, not Magneto
  • Options
    Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    edited July 2021
    Magneto's magnetize ability reduces the Ability Accuracy of opponent METAL champs by 70%.
    This AAR applies to the champ's nodes too, thus it affects the nodes even which benefits you (in this case steadfast).
    So whenever you reach 5 hits in a combo, the chance of triggering steadfast buff is reduced by 70% because of which you got the buff in the 15th hit but not in 5th and 10th hits.
  • Options
    Jr_Stark said:

Magneto's magnetize ability reduces the Ability Accuracy of opponent METAL champs by 70%.
    This AAR applies to the champ's nodes too, thus it affects the nodes even which benefits you (in this case steadfast).
    So whenever you reach 5 hits in a combo, the chance of triggering steadfast buff is reduced by 70% because of which you got the buff in the 15th hit but not in 5th and 10th hits.

Wierd ok, I never thought that ability reduction would apply to things that went to the attacker. I guess all is as it should be then. Thanks everyone.

Side note. Assuming you can stay alive 2 L3s at 40+ prowess (maxed 5*) kill SOP Darkhawk so he's still the best option in my opinion