**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The most fun champs for you

R1s02R1s02 Posts: 274 ★★
This team has my favourite champs to play around with. It's just ridiculous fun evading ws sp2 s Ultron and nightcrawler. Yes NC needs a buff but he's still fun. I love sunspot cos I do. Chunky sp2 rampup and imo best animations In game. Cmm lights people up. But my favourite is ronin. He's ridiculously fun and was before the buff too and has cool animations. Who are you're favourite champs to play around with or who u just generally like cos of animations

Comments

• Options
    Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★

My go to if looking for fun
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Wolverine: Regen all day everyday. Does need horseman though to make damage decent.

Elsa: nuff said

iBom: gonna r3 after a couple weeks of testing. Worth

HtD: honestly just for the lols. Interesting champ and can get out my anger through effective spamming.

Apoc: don’t use him other then the first fight but when I use him he wrecks.

• Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 815 ★★★
    This is my go to fun team.....

• Options
    DÉVIL7164DÉVIL7164 Posts: 31

Wolverine: Regen all day everyday. Does need horseman though to make damage decent.

Elsa: nuff said

iBom: gonna r3 after a couple weeks of testing. Worth

HtD: honestly just for the lols. Interesting champ and can get out my anger through effective spamming.

Apoc: don’t use him other then the first fight but when I use him he wrecks.

Ibom is so huge that he covers apoc behind him lol
  • Options
    SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★

p much stryfe is the most fun i’ve had in a while, bwdo is ranked up but i’ll probably rank 3 her eventually, cgr is cgr lol
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★
    Professor X
    Spiderham
    Kingpin
    Warlock
    HTD
  • Options
    Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Molegod: Nuff said

G99: idk there is something satisfying about melting a SoP boss or an Apoc boss with her

CGR: Big yellow numbers, nuff said

Ihulk: Big red numbers, nuff said

Namor: For some reason I have been having a lot of fun with Namor lately, just sp1 spamming is fun and I don’t know why
  • Options
    Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    A for fun team? Hmm

Probably:
    DDHK: I just like him and like seeing a lot of crust
    Silver Surfer: straight up one of my favorite champs
    Ihulk: he just melts stuff and it’s hilarious
    Doc ock: heavy spam!
    Hulkbuster for the same reason but also: when he works, he WORKS
  • Options
    ESFESF Posts: 1,944 ★★★★★

I don’t know why, but I just “get” what Kabam was trying to do with these kits and they fit my play style — I totally got what they were trying to do with Silver Surfer and Taskmaster on the first day I pulled them
  • Options
    zaspacerzaspacer Posts: 115
    Angela
    Black Widow (Claire Voyant)
    Captain Marvel (Movie)
    Quake
    Nick Fury

Ultron is fun currently with lotta potential, but not sure that's gonna last or work out.
  • Options
    zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,148 ★★★★★
    I love playing gwenpool. Just love the sound of her slicing the opponent.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I love heavies, especially with a maxed Angela and Mole man. Namor’s fury and sp 2 is insane, the others are just so smooth and fun
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★

Aarkus SLAPS when he’s got that fury + armor shatter
    Namor once you get 30 outrage and spam sp3 is insane
    Psylocke is kinda fun with apoc
    BWDO destroys cav eq
    and i simply enjoy looking at those thicc red numbers with IHulk. He’s going to r2 after I get Mr. N at some point