**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

gift from the gods

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
anyone else have issues with downloading update leading to missing rewards? have a few ally mates who couldnt update game and when they finally did they were not able to log in in time for the daily log in gift from the gods keys. they did receive the mailed in ticket but missed out on the 1st key from calendar. some have already sent in tickets in just wondering if others had same issues making it a bigger issue than just a hand full.

Comments

• Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,052 ★★★★
    I'm not sure, but the 1st key is given over mail, and the next 6 from calendar, and then we get the Crystal. The post on forums mentioned it would reset.

I thought it was a visual bug, but it just takes a day for the calendar to start.
  • Options

I'm not sure, but the 1st key is given over mail, and the next 6 from calendar, and then we get the Crystal. The post on forums mentioned it would reset.

I thought it was a visual bug, but it just takes a day for the calendar to start.

ive got all 5 keys so far, thats 1 from mail, 2 from log ins and 2 from special objectives, like my message states people could not update game leading them to miss out from 1st key from calendar. hopefully those who werent able to update can get their deserved keys.
  • Options
    PoisonbloodedPoisonblooded Posts: 4
    My gift from the Gods calender is not showing at all, it's missing and I'm not receiving any keys when I log in. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it is still not there
  • Options

My gift from the Gods calender is not showing at all, it's missing and I'm not receiving any keys when I log in. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it is still not there

thats another issue ive heard of, one of my teammates sent ticket and support disregarded everything by saying "you got 1 key so its working" thats one way they avoid admitting of issues and fault lol hope kabam can start taking people tickets serious as its a waste of our time having to confirm issues many have spoken about.