**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

When Will The Legends Title No Longer Be Obtainable?

So I recently did my first legends run this month and it should still be available for those who are still attempting to get one this month. Anyways, the reason I am saying this is because last year Kabam announced that the Legends Title will no longer be available and will be replaced with a new title that you can get from 100% Uncollected and Cavalier the fastest. Keep in mind that Kabam said that those who already have the title will keep it but those who don't have one will no longer be able to get one. The problem with this statement that Kabam made was that they didn't say when they were going to do this change they just said that it would be this year. So this discussion is to answer this question, "When Will The Legends Title No Longer Be Available?" Would appreciate anyone's theories on when the changes will be made 👍

Comments

• Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    Sorry idk. But what are the rules for getting the title from the eq?
  • MkkalMkkal Posts: 37
    What was your time?
  • Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59

In the first 14 days of a new EQ running, you have be one of the fastest 100 people to do 100% heroic and master difficulty. Usually below 3 hours but some people go slightly above 3 hours and still get it. I hope I answered your question 👍

It should have been removed from eq a long time ago. There is nothing legendary about doing heroic eq

That wasn't my question. My question was when WILL it be removed. Not weather it is "legendary" to still be doing heroic difficulty
    Mkkal said:

What was your time?

Roughly 3:02:07
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★

In the first 14 days of a new EQ running, you have be one of the fastest 100 people to do 100% heroic and master difficulty. Usually below 3 hours but some people go slightly above 3 hours and still get it. I hope I answered your question 👍
    Oh, I never realized legends can come from simply exploring heroic and master. Time only counts during fights or includes everything once the first quest is started?
    edited July 2021

Oh, I never realized legends can come from simply exploring heroic and master. Time only counts during fights or includes everything once the first quest is started?
    As soon as you start a quest in heroic or master, the time starts. Time ends as soon as you finish both 100%. Yea the concept seems easy to just do master and heroic 100% as fast as possible but it's pretty difficult. Remember, you are competing against 100 people who are also trying to get one so it's pretty stressful.