**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Second to last straw

JohnyBoyJohnyBoy Posts: 176 ★★

I haven’t gotten anything useful in 5 crystals. One more trash champ and I’m done.

Comments

• Options
    New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    You should. With all the bugs and all too
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Loki isn't as bad as people make him out to be. I mean his damage is horrible, but he does have buff steal, which can be useful in certain scenarios

Yeah his damage is really great in high health pools with a synergy team, I’ve used him to solo abyss fights.

His buff steal is pretty cool too in some scenarios.
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    JohnyBoy said:

I haven’t gotten anything useful in 5 crystals.

You're just scratching the surface, my friend. I believe I've had a streak of 10-15 (maybe 20) without a useful champ.
  • Options
    zaspacerzaspacer Posts: 115
    edited July 2021
    You just have to wait, good pulls should come over time.

I think I had bad pulls my first 9, then I got Sunspot in a Nexus. Then a lot more bad pulls. Then at around 15 I got Sorceror Supreme. Then at around 22 I got Red Mags then Human Torch back to back. Then Silver Surfer at around 25. Then around 28 I just got Ultron right after his buff. Then on this past July 4th sale and my Completing Act 6, I got Doom in a Nexus and CGR in a 2020 Nexus. I have 33 total currently, so huge luck string in the last 11.

I already had Doom, Red Mags, and Torch as R5 5-Stars, and I don't have much T5CC, so I only took up Sunspot and Ultron to R2, and Torch to R3 for my Thronebreaker. I will R2 CGR when his time comes (CAIW 5-Star to R5 is next because of the monthly), but Red Mags and Doom will wait for the T5CC (unless I get better Champs than them for that T5CC).

The 6-Star Champs you get early are often just like unawakened R5 5-Stars until you can get that T5CC. So getting bad ones early doesn't really matter much.
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I actually wouldn't mind that. Have a soft spot for loki.
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,249 ★★★★★
    JohnyBoy said:

I haven’t gotten anything useful in 5 crystals. One more trash champ and I’m done.

You want something useful every 6 crystals? Good luck playing any rng with that kind of expectation.
  • Options
    WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    my last 5* was stealth spider so i cant give my luck sorry
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,309 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    6* shards are still not going to be easier to get unless you are cavalier or thronebreaker and can complete cavalier difficulty side quest.. even so if you want to get 6* shards, it's behind a pay wall.. and spending money doesn't mean you will automatically pull 6* BGT champions, RNG is still there.. I been whalin 2020 and when I say I spent money, I mean I spent my hard earned money on cavalier crystal and the early access bundles and offers.. its not really smart to do since I just get more pixels that I don't own and if Kabam stops mcoc; I don't get anything back.
    So would I do it again? answer is no.
    Did I feel lucky pulling 6* from cavalier crystal? I guess I could say yes at the time.
    Did I get all the champions I wanted? no I didn't.
    This is a RNG based game and there are more than 200 champions in the 6* basic pool and 6* feature champion crystal have less champions but it still do not guarantee that you will pull the featured champs.

If you feel entitled to get the best champions.. there are other games that you can buy each champion..
    but if you like mcoc with all the bugs and challenges, stay and 'play' at your leisure.. just do your best to collect 6* shards and grind arena and hopefully get units, open maybe one or two cavalier crystal or feature cavalier crystal and maybe get lucky and pull a 6* as the % has improved even if it is marginal.
  • Options
    DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    Swen said:

6* shards should be coming in at a much faster pace at this point. Bad pulls are so deflating because there are so few avenues to earn shards. Monthly eq alone should give an entire crystal.

I heard that exploring uncoll and cav difficulty 100% gives a whole 6* crystal. Not sure if it was true
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    JohnyBoy said:

Looks at my 6 star roster
    My Last 10 crystals were memes :'(
  • Options
    You won't.
  • Options
    HilldarHilldar Posts: 194 ★★
    Yeah if you’re crying about bad pulls you might as well quit now. I went 6 months without a decent pull. If you can’t deal with it and be patient go find something else to do
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Yeah that’s rough. Just the rng aspect of the game. Best of luck on your next crystal
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,773 ★★★★★

Swen said:

6* shards should be coming in at a much faster pace at this point. Bad pulls are so deflating because there are so few avenues to earn shards. Monthly eq alone should give an entire crystal.

I heard that exploring uncoll and cav difficulty 100% gives a whole 6* crystal. Not sure if it was true
    You will get exactly 10k 6* if you 100% both UC and Cav eq monthly.