**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer Daily Objective Glitch?

Hello—I did the summer milestone yesterday and completed my 10 fights. However, my glasses were not claimed until today. When I claimed them, it made my milestone skip today’s (i.e. even though I completed the milestone last night, it is making me wait 24 hours from when I claimed them today). Is there a way to get this milestone glitch corrected so I can get my clean slate of fights today? Or does it just reset 24 hours from when they are claimed every single day instead of going on a daily cycle at a specific time, like literally every milestone on this game?

Comments

• Options
    Grueny12Grueny12 Posts: 9
    But at least now I know, I guess. Thanks for adding some clarify! @Zan0
  • Options
    RonSwansonRonSwanson Posts: 1,171 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    GOTG said:

And after we complete 10 fights there is no red number appeared to remind us, very easy to forget about it. Dumb set up.

When you complete each fight you get a pop up showing your progress, once you hit all 10 the clipboard flashes blue

• Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Grueny12 said:

How many days can you miss and still get all rewards?

0 days. There's no grace period. If you miss a day, you will miss the final milestone
  • Options
    AceOfDiamondAceOfDiamond Posts: 197 ★★
    Grueny12 said:

How many days can you miss and still get all rewards?

None
  • Options
    PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    I swear people don't pay attention to the small interactions in the game. The daily cavalier objective you get everyday like " do 20 dex" or " do 2 LOL fights" can only stack to 3 times. Anymore and you don't get a new one. If you complete the objective for today and don't claim it, it does not show up in the stash, you need to manually claim it. if you complete it 3 days and don't claim the crystal, you won't get anymore objectives until you claim at least 1.

I am guessing the reason the objectives don't stack is because it is the same one everyday. In the previous months, when we had to do a objective everyday, it was a different one everyday, so may be it was allowed to stack. We have had these mechanics in the game previously. Lack of grace days, objectives not stacking, getting a new objective after claiming the old one, none of these are new mechanics.
  • Options
    Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Yep!
    It is a bad design in my opinion.
    Red mark is not showing there and it is very easy to forget about claiming.
  • Options
    HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    TRONG94 said:

Oh damn. Now I miss the final reward bc I wont buy the pass

You are not alone
    I miss one too on my second account :s
  • Options
    SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★

TRONG94 said:

Oh damn. Now I miss the final reward bc I wont buy the pass

You are not alone
    I miss one too on my second account :s
    I think they wanted that to happen.
  • Options
    I think it’s funny how some of you are so strongly defending something I feel most would agree is a pretty dumb game mechanic lol. Supposed to be a “summoner appreciation” event but they made it overly complex to try to make people buy units, and make people lose out on the best reward if they don’t follow their convoluted bread crumb trail for 98 days straight
  • Options
    Grueny12 said:

I think it’s funny how some of you are so strongly defending something I feel most would agree is a pretty dumb game mechanic lol. Supposed to be a “summoner appreciation” event but they made it overly complex to try to make people buy units, and make people lose out on the best reward if they don’t follow their convoluted bread crumb trail for 98 days straight

1) Not a summoner appreciation event
    2) We have had similar events in the past where you gain something by doing solo events and use that to but from store.
    3) The reason I am defending this event is none of this is new. Everything described has been in the game for a long time as I already explained in a previous post. It could be made better, but saying the event is dumb is wrong.
  • Options

• Options
    Also, never said the event was dumb. I said the mechanic of the sunglasses is dumb. They:

1) Serve no purpose at all. They aren’t used in the store for rewards.
    2) Have to be claimed completely separate from the event—your progression on the milestone event is completely separate from claiming the sunglasses after you’ve completed your 10 fights. If you complete your 10 fights, why should you immediately have to claim an irrelevant placeholder that has no game value whatsoever? It’s an unnecessary step designed to make players miss out on rewards without paying for them.
    3) Reset every day, but don’t reset if you have already completed them and simply haven’t claimed the reward?

This makes no sense.
  • Options
    I don’t want to get into a whole thing on here. The purpose of this post was simply to get some clarity on how this event works, since I do not believe it was explained very well in their messages to the summoners, and to ultimately provide insight to others that may have the same questions. And, hopefully, to prevent others from making the same mistake as me and missing out on good rewards for forgetting to press “claim” once. I think it’s a good reward system, ultimately. I just think Kabam really dropped the ball in terms of how they laid it out. They made it far more complex than it needed to be.
  • Options
    Grueny12 said:

Also, never said the event was dumb. I said the mechanic of the sunglasses is dumb. They:

1) Serve no purpose at all. They aren’t used in the store for rewards.
    2) Have to be claimed completely separate from the event—your progression on the milestone event is completely separate from claiming the sunglasses after you’ve completed your 10 fights. If you complete your 10 fights, why should you immediately have to claim an irrelevant placeholder that has no game value whatsoever? It’s an unnecessary step designed to make players miss out on rewards without paying for them.
    3) Reset every day, but don’t reset if you have already completed them and simply haven’t claimed the reward?

This makes no sense.

I have been saying for a long time that descriptions have not been the strong point of the game. This is very clear by the confusions surrounding side events every month. It has become so bad that I don't start SEQ atleast for a week after the update unless it needs to be done everyday. I have still not started this month's side event. So, I agree that write up needs be better for side events.
    1) True, I don't know why sunglasses are there. May be they act as a counter or something in game, just a guess.
    2) Same as point 1, it may be programmed as a counter for the milestone, they could have made it display in the resource tab like they do for side event keys.
    3) That is something that happens with Cav daily crystals. I think it may be a case of same objective not stacking. If you see, if you have complete a path in act 6 objective and don't complete it, it will never come until it is done and claimed. So, I am guessing that could be the case.

What I am understanding is many people are not aware of these mechanics in game because they may not have noticed or not come across it. Kabam may need to add more explanations as to how they work.

• Options
    Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Do act 1 and claim it in time
  • Options
    Thekiller8967Thekiller8967 Posts: 323 ★★
    God man I'm so frustrated with this event now. I just missed it by FORTY MINUTES. this is just the absolute worst event I've ever seen
  • Options
    JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 174 ★★
    edited July 2021
    Yep, I went to the forum to complain about it and I saw there was this topic already. SO frustrating. I'm playing every day for 3 years and just because I didn't claim my everyday objective I will now miss the most interesting milestone.

And what a pleasure to do 10 fights a day when the game is currently completely broken.

Kabam you don't deserve anything from the community.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,118 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Yeah, this is dumb.. there's no notification number and yesterday I completed it and thought it was weird I didn't see anything to claim. Just now, I log in and there's a notification to claim..like hours and hours later. And now the next objective is tomorrow.. wtf?

And here's the thing. I'm not one of those semi-active players upset that I have to do something each day. Though I do think there should be at least a small amount of grace days. But, I actually do around 140 energy worth of fights every day. My issue is more that it's confusing and clunky they way it shows up or doesn't show up to claim. It's not good.