**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summer of Pain + Objectives Milestone Breakdown

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,068 ★★★★★
edited June 2021 in General Discussion
So here's the tally lads for completing all milestones.

In order to unlock the rewards for that week, you'll have to do what's listed on that week. For instance, Week 1's rewards require you to "Do one fight".

Doing only the Quests/Fights each week, through 9 weeks, will grant you a total of 9 Gold. That will be enough to unlock Week 1 - 6 in rewards. Each week, only 1 fight will be available and the previous week's fight will be unable for you to complete. You must complete solo objectives to journey beyond Week 6 in rewards.

**For Cavalier - You only have access to Week 1 - 6 in rewards. If you do Week 1 - 9 by only completing the quests/fights, you will receive enough Gold to obtain all rewards through Week 6. But you will be locked out of the necessary solo objectives to advance any further in rewards.

For Thronebreaker - You have access to all Weeks in regards to awards as the Solo Objectives are only available to those who are Thronebreaker.

BASE FIGHT WEEKS (for Cavalier and beyond Summoners, all you have to do is win fights)

**Week 1 - Do one fight (1 Gold required)
**Week 2 - Do two fights (2 Gold required)
**Week 3 - Do three fights (3 Gold required)

SOLO OBJECTIVE WEEKS (gives Thronebreakers potential to gain additional points towards rewards; **Cavalier Summoners will only have access to the base fights in these weeks)

**Week 4 - Do four fights + some combination of solo objectives (5 Gold required)
**Week 5 - Do five fights + some combination of solo objectives (7 Gold required)
**Week 6 - Do six fights + some combination of solo objectives (9 Gold required)
Week 7 - Do seven fights + some combination of solo objectives (11 Gold required)
Week 8 - Do eight fights + some combination of solo objectives (15 Gold required)
Week 9 - Do nine fights + some combination of solo objectives (19 Gold required)
Milestone 10 - Do some combination of fights + solo objectives (23 Gold required)
Milestone 11 - Do some combination of fights + solo objectives (27 Gold required)

The more fights or solo objectives you don't complete, the greater the chance is at losing out on maximum rewards. You have until September 1st to earn rewards in this event.

Comments

• Options
    GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    is this confirmed? What does number of fights mean. Are you saying that in order to get week 3 you'd have to beat the boss 3x?
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    GoDlyZor said:

is this confirmed? What does number of fights mean. Are you saying that in order to get week 3 you'd have to beat the boss 3x?

It's only 1 fight per week. Beating the fight once is enough. you get 1 Gold per fight, not for each time you beat that fight.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,185 ★★★★★

GoDlyZor said:

It's only 1 fight per week. Beating the fight once is enough. you get 1 Gold per fight, not for each time you beat that fight.
    Agree. The announcement clearly says ONE fight each week.
  • Options

GoDlyZor said:

Yep exactly. The only thing is the last week in which there "might" be either a few fights or a node highlight on one fight.
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,143 ★★★★★
    Huh? What is up with your gold requirement lol

GoDlyZor said:

Yep exactly. The only thing is the last week in which there "might" be either a few fights or a node highlight on one fight.
    Then why do you say week 2 2 fights week 3 3 fights and so on... So confusing
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    xLunatiXx said:

GoDlyZor said:

It's pretty simple I thought. To unlock Week 2's rewards, you have to have done 2 fights. When you decide to do those fights is up to you. But you can not obtain Week 2 rewards without 2 Gold which comes from having done 2 fights. And likewise in subsequent weeks.

One fight = 1 Gold
    Two fights = 2 Gold

And so on ... hence the reason why I said Week 2 - Do 2 fights. That's the easiest way. The gold requirement is in parentheses because you could technically (if you're Thronebreaker) do some solo objectives without fighting and get rewards ... BUT the base of it is completing fights. The number of fights and objectives you complete determines the number of Gold.

I got the Gold requirement directly from the game. I made this because some people (as evidenced) may not check the fine details inside the game or forum.
  • Options
    MD_MoizMD_Moiz Posts: 39
    So if I beat Darkhawk twice, I'll get 2 points?(I'm a cavalier Btw)
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    MD_Moiz said:

So if I beat Darkhawk twice, I'll get 2 points?(I'm a cavalier Btw)

No only 1 if tb u get extra points from objectives weekly
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,193 ★★★★★

xLunatiXx said:

GoDlyZor said:

It's pretty simple I thought. To unlock Week 2's rewards, you have to have done 2 fights. When you decide to do those fights is up to you. But you can not obtain Week 2 rewards without 2 Gold which comes from having done 2 fights. And likewise in subsequent weeks.

One fight = 1 Gold
    Two fights = 2 Gold

And so on ... hence the reason why I said Week 2 - Do 2 fights. That's the easiest way. The gold requirement is in parentheses because you could technically (if you're Thronebreaker) do some solo objectives without fighting and get rewards ... BUT the base of it is completing fights. The number of fights and objectives you complete determines the number of Gold.

I got the Gold requirement directly from the game. I made this because some people (as evidenced) may not check the fine details inside the game or forum.
    U make it way more confusing with that’s.
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This is why Kabam should explain their content and not a rando on the forum. Boo’s tl;dr have been solid. This was premature and often incorrect.