**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Done with that SOP

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,740 ★★★★★

I actually quite liked this boss. Magneto was a bit cheesy but man, the robot objective took me the whole week to knock out. I ended up having to use a couple of revives and 40 units, but now he's finally down.

But yeah, great content, Kabam. After a few bosses that seemed pretty restrictive in terms of viable counters, Darkhawk was mostly just a crazy fight that took more or less as much skill to defeat no matter which champion you brought in (except for Magneto), and I really enjoyed that. I vastly prefer testing my skill than my roster, so to speak.

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Yep, Darkhawk is probably the least restrictive boss yet, prolly him or Rogue hold that title. I mean I was able to solo with a Doom but because he was tanky and I played well
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,740 ★★★★★
    Yeah, exactly. I don't mind if the objectives are restrictive, but I prefer if the fights themselves are more along these lines than last week's.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Any trick with warlock, can't seem to do it with my 5/65. Get about 30% off before block damage kills me off.

I'm weighing out which content to throw revs at... 7.2 expo or sop.

Not used revs on sop so far but think I'm at that point where I need to 😩

I completely missed Mysterio... F that guy
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,740 ★★★★★
    @Qfury I went in with 5-hit combos until DH reached a bar of power, then I switched to 4-hit combos and immediately put up my block after the last Light hit. This makes him try to heavy you, so just dodge back and charge in again with another 4-hit combo. Put up block again and hope he tries to heavy you. Dodge it and go in again.

Throw your SP2, then dodge backwards to avoid him throwing a special while you can't attack him. If you haven't been hit until this point, you should have a decent amount of those block charges (steadfast? whatever they were called), so you can probably tank a special if he does throw it. But I would try to keep my distance so that he does not.

When his autoblock phase ends, you just repeat the procedure.

I had Champion, Health and Attack boosts on me, plus the 8% additional Tech Special Damage boost. It took me three revives (although one was because someone oh so cruelly interrupted me while he was almost down). I also used suicides and 4 points in Collar Tech.

Good luck! I think they extended this fight with a week due to the parry bug that has been plaguing people, so you still have time!
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,209 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

Any trick with warlock, can't seem to do it with my 5/65. Get about 30% off before block damage kills me off.

I think you can explore most of 7.2 without times. I did it in ~10 revives. All the best.

And in case of using items SoP takes the priority. Unlike act7, sop is not permanent.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,055 ★★★★★
    Qfury said:

If you have g2099, she can work like charm
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    I really enjoyed DH. Obviously Magneto was a fairly easy kill but the nodes penalised you for having magneto’s massive Aa reduction if he did throw a special. I got my robot one shot with Sentinel and I learned how to parry DH consistently without awful chip damage.
  • TwistedTalentzTwistedTalentz Posts: 224
    I actually fought Darkhawk 3 times :D:D Once with Gully99 for the Robot objective, Once with Venom for the Villain objective and then my final battle was using Colossus lol. I struggled all week after I beat him with Gully trying to use a 3* Mags but it just wasn't cutting it so I figure I'd just muscle through it with the other two champs. Almost had the one shot with Venom and Colossus so 1 revive for each which isn't too shabby