**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Token spending

I’m confused by this whole token thing please explain

Comments

• Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    So you claim the tokens through the milestones in the solo events (10 fights, claim sunglasses), then you go to store to the summer canteen tab where you can spend the token. There are different types of tokens available, and they buy different items
  • Options
    MimsyMimsy Posts: 98
    I know that part but I don’t get where it says first spend 4x to unlock this one
  • Options
    Mimsy said:

I know that part but I don’t get where it says first spend 4x to unlock this one

You have to spend a certain number of tokens on other items to unlock certain items. For example, you get the first 4 tokens through the calendar. You need to buy the 18k t4bc frags, 3k 4* shards, 4* sig stones, and the 4* ag in order to unlock the t4cc selector. And so on for the other rewards
  • Options
    Don’t you only get like 14 tokens though?
  • Options
    Mimsy said:

Yes, you can't unlock all the items in the canteen (unless you pay)
    The 14 tokens will get you till the 5* ag crystal
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    Mimsy said:

For £15 you can get the other 14 tokens! Lmao
    It’s just a fancy way of introducing more paid offers into the game.
  • Options
    So I can get all the bad rewards
  • Options
    FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Mimsy said:

Correct, you can get 6,400 6* shards, 11,000 5* shards, a 5* AG crystal, and 2 T2A.
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 520 ★★★
    Mimsy said:

If you want to see it that way, yes so you can get double the bad rewards as so you say. IMO being able to get the other 6.4K 6* shards isn’t a bad reward for 15 bucks considering you would pay 3-4 times more for the same amount if not more. Then there’s the 1160 units plus boosts that’s awarded for this these bad rewards for 15 bucks….

• Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    edited July 2021
    Hopefully this is useful:

TL;DR: If you just have the Camp (free) pass, you'll be able to spend your tokens when you get them. Get one of each item from the Canteen store in order (assuming your progression level is high enough). If you bought the Resort pass, there will be some tokens you can't spend in the week you get them and you'll have to hold them until later weeks.
  • Options
    DontsellthemDontsellthem Posts: 766 ★★★
    It’s confusing because it can be done in so many ways. You can wait for more tokens. Then spend 4 of any kind you don’t really care about to unlock the next. As opposed to using up your shard token on the top shelf garbage