Summoners, we recently encountered an issue with the Alliance Quest Setup Phase Starting Timer that may cause the Setup Phase Starting Timer to display erroneous information, though we are working on a fix for it as quickly as possible. Additionally, if the Setup Phase does not let you plan your days in advance, you will be able to once the Event officially begins on the Alliance Quest Start date.

For clarity, the next Alliance Quest Enlistment Phase will begin on December 5 at 20:00 UTC, regardless of what the in-game timers display.

The next Alliance Quest Start will be on December 6 at 20:00 UTC. This is when Summoners should be able to enter each Map. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we work to resolve this issue.
Alliance War Season Rewards will start to roll out to Summoners very soon. These will take a while to get to everybody, so do not worry if an Alliance Mate receives their rewards, but you haven't yet. We thank you for your patience.

What was your favorite Monthly Event?

MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 2,727 ★★★★
These are like, Barrons War, Red Rooms, Mutant Treasure Island and much more, what was your favorite so far? Mine was the Civil War Event, don't recall the name but I have a screenshot of it
I chose Captain America but what was your favorite event

Comments

• ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

My Little Symbiote.

This
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 2,285 ★★★★★

I miss my bebe
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,277 ★★★★★
    Mutant Treasure Island and the Sasquatch/Guardian Event
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 292 ★★
    Baron's War. The rank up gems were great prizes.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 1,907 ★★★★
    I loved the infinity war event. Back then, I used my r1 four star cap og to shred thru places.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 2,256 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

I loved the infinity war event. Back then, I used my r1 four star cap og to shred thru places.

Back when Hulk was actually OP as he should be 😂
  • BendyBendy Posts: 2,038 ★★★★
    Blood and venom always will be my fav event unless maybe soon there be one i really like more.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★★
    Mutant Treasure Island was probably the best for me in terms of progression and rewards. I actually really liked the Mutant arcade one... for the first 3 days anyway, then got very tired of it.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 655 ★★★★
    rocket's scrapyard
  • MCOC_JCMMCOC_JCM Posts: 154
    Mutant Treasure Island was awesome!
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,700 ★★★★★
    Trials of the King for me.

I loved the rewards, the fun node combinations (for the most part), and getting the boosts to go super saiyen on the final day.

Plus, Killmonger was in the monthly crystals
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,607 ★★★★★
    I really liked the epoch shards, I think they were in the spider piggy release?
    They were super fun.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,639 ★★★★
    ItsDamien said:

My Little Symbiote.

Same. They still have the klyntar catalyst in the catalyst page.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,639 ★★★★

It's from today
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,852 ★★★★★
    Mole Man/Canadian Expeditions
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,436 ★★★★★

I miss my bebe

You don't have the right to miss him. You sold him for a title and some gold.
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 210 ★★
    I enjoyed Mutant Treasure Island. If I remember correctly, were the rewards visible by mistake?
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 220 ★★
    Mutant Treasure for sure
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 946 ★★★
    Modok’s Labs 😈
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 7,436 ★★★★★
    I loved the labs except for the one where they made you run both sides. That became too much of a grind.