**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

I bought the resort pass but the milestones are blocked

YimiGotayYimiGotay Posts: 100
edited July 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I just bought the $ 15 resort pass and when I entered the individual resort event, everything was blocked. Is it a mistake or is everything claimed at the end of the event?

Comments

• Hey there, other players have reported that completing a new milestone resolves the issue for them. Would you be able to try that and let us know if this works for you as well?
  • YimiGotayYimiGotay Posts: 100

Hey there, other players have reported that completing a new milestone resolves the issue for them. Would you be able to try that and let us know if this works for you as well?

Hey there, other players have reported that completing a new milestone resolves the issue for them. Would you be able to try that and let us know if this works for you as well?

I will check it tomorrow, I consumed my objective today before buying the resort
  • YimiGotayYimiGotay Posts: 100

Hi, I already completed today's milestone and I have effectively unlocked the resort event