Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Which 5* Featured?

Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
edited October 2017 in General Discussion
I have enough shards to go for a 5* featured, so who should I go for? Blade now, or wait until next week and go for Stark Spidey?

Additional benefit of waiting would be additional champs added to the crystal. Thoughts?

Which 5* Featured? 52 votes

Blade
38%
BartDrOctavius2_2ZoddymamSaiyanYellsomeDanicb94Mrbeast6000doctordoomSky_kittyTxAggie17Star_Lord_RotellyhydrogohardzerogodsSpiritOfVengeanceDeadpool_42422112KocheeseSgtAnime1Mr_mc_person34Eddins 20 votes
Stark Spiderman
61%
MattyloNevvBDHCVoLtLeNoirFaineantWilljackson16TheLazyKingFireballs5SlyCat42NguyenDauJets44rozerosXillymanNitrocurseLe_Marv_8Superman69VartoxThe_flash007SungjDhruvgJim0172 32 votes

Comments

• Options
    Where are 5* awakening gems? Just LOL and 5.3, right?
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Stark Spiderman
    And they gave people over 200k one after they broke the game.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,053 ★★★
    If you don’t have SL get SS for LOL...otherwise blade with the second highest prestige in the game
  • Options
    Stark Spiderman
    Stark Spiderman because I already have blade
  • Options
    Ended up going for Blade and received Venompool. Kabammed!!
  • Options
    LiquidButtLiquidButt Posts: 135
    Blade crystals have a SIGNIFICANT lower drop rate than other crystals. The 5s featured, the Nightstalkers and the Daywalkers...all of them.
  • Options
    Blade
    Xpached wrote: »
    Stark Spiderman because I already have blade
    He wants to know what he should do based off of his characters, not yours