**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legends Run July 2021

I recently did my first legends run today and my time was roughly 3:02:07. Do you guys think this is enough? Also, would appreciate if anyone who also did a legends run this month could post their times for comparison purposes πŸ‘
Β«1

Comments

• FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah that’s really good, should have gotten it in the mail, hope u made it 😊
  • Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah you’ll get the title! Congratulations my friend
  • Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59 β˜…

Yeah you’ll get the title! Congratulations my friend

Thanks 😊

Yeah that’s really good, should have gotten it in the mail, hope u made it 😊

Thanks. Yea hope to see it in the mail πŸ‘€
    Wait was your name on the hall of legends thread?

Wait was your name on the hall of legends thread?

It's not out for this month yet. I did this months legends title not last months
    Ohhh my bad

Ohhh my bad

You're good πŸ‘
  • sbrsn2sbrsn2 Posts: 1 β˜…

I recently did my first legends run today and my time was roughly 3:02:07. Do you guys think this is enough? Also, would appreciate if anyone who also did a legends run this month could post their times for comparison purposes πŸ‘

Is it still heroic + master or did they change it to master + uncollected ? I couldn't find any info on this, thanks in advance.

Who did you use? @Legendary_Noob

5* rank 5 Hit-Monkey
    sbrsn2 said:

Is it still heroic + master or did they change it to master + uncollected ? I couldn't find any info on this, thanks in advance.

It should still be heroic or master. They announced that it would change this year but nothing is concrete or was announced recently
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Yeah that should be safe, think times have been increasing lately and 3:05 used to be safe, assume it’s either an increase in crashing stuff or just people not running
    Lvernon15 said:

Yeah that should be safe, think times have been increasing lately and 3:05 used to be safe, assume it’s either an increase in crashing stuff or just people not running

Ok thanks!πŸ‘
  • FloschkaFloschka Posts: 41 β˜…
    Now I feel even worse. Used a R3 Corvus and finished in 3:10:58. I’m using an iPhone 12 Pro Max and had 3 crashes (the app just closed itself) that was so annoying. And towards the end (about 2:30 in) every load after each victory took like 10 seconds. Had to restart manually.

But it was my first try ever, so I’m not too mad if I’m not getting it. Good practice for next month I guess.

But good luck too you!
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2021
    R5 5* Corvus with suicides and max boosts enough to get a safe time? Assuming crashes occur?

Planning my first legends run for august atm
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lvernon15 said:

Mix of both
    Floschka said:

Now I feel even worse. Used a R3 Corvus and finished in 3:10:58. I’m using an iPhone 12 Pro Max and had 3 crashes (the app just closed itself) that was so annoying. And towards the end (about 2:30 in) every load after each victory took like 10 seconds. Had to restart manually.

But it was my first try ever, so I’m not too mad if I’m not getting it. Good practice for next month I guess.

But good luck too you!

Don't be discouraged! I had a guy in my alliance that didn't think he would get it either. His time was around 3:20:00 and he got it. Good luck and hope you get it! πŸ‘
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152 β˜…
    How long is left for the legends run this month?
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    This month I tried for first time legend's run and my time was awful: 3:37. 1:50 for master and 1:47 for heroic. The game crashed 6 times, got freeze twice and had eternal loading times. I used a r3 corvus fully boosted in an iphone xr

So is either my internet connection or my phone the problem sadface
  • BrazenhutBrazenhut Posts: 131 β˜…
    Floschka said:

But good luck too you!

Hey man! Hope you are well!! I have tried this month as well and my time was about 3:13:22. Had a crash every 30 minutes like clockwork. Not sure if that’s enough but good luck to you.
  • Pali32Pali32 Posts: 9 β˜…
    Any idea how many days left for legend run
    Pali32 said:

Not sure
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Pali32 said:

Until 21
  • Denta89Denta89 Posts: 74 β˜…
    edited July 2021
    Finished my run today, time was 2:55:53, 6* r3 corvus. Got 3 crashes and had to restart 2 times because of lags. iPhone 11 pro max
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Agent_X_zzz Do you think I would be able to do a legends run with 5/65 Ghost Sig 200, 6* R2 Corvus, 6* R3 CGR, 6* r3 aa, and 5/65 Doom without suicides? I would throw max boosts on.
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    DawsMan said:

@Agent_X_zzz Do you think I would be able to do a legends run with 5/65 Ghost Sig 200, 6* R2 Corvus, 6* R3 CGR, 6* r3 aa, and 5/65 Doom without suicides? I would throw max boosts on.

Good question, for eq legends aa doom are irrelevant. Use ghost for heroic entercept with light should one hit them, master u can use corvus or ghost your choice it's possible but risky
    Denta89 said:

Finished my run today, time was 2:55:53, 6* r3 corvus. Got 3 crashes and had to restart 2 times because of lags. iPhone 11 pro max

Nice! You will get it for sure. Congrats! πŸ‘