**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Go back to the way arenas were

They still suck.

Comments

• Varad18Varad18 Posts: 162
    Please
  • GurgismashGurgismash Posts: 45
    edited July 2021
    It's harder to Unit farm in 20 minutes, but you get a little more from 30 minutes I guess...

It is lame that I no longer have any regular use for my two and three stars...
  • GurgismashGurgismash Posts: 45
    I maxed out about 30 2*s in order to unit farm on the two star arena...so yeah...definitely lame that their utility was nuked...
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 197 ★★
    How about a ......
    NOOOOOOOO!!!
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    I've given them a while to try to adjust but they're still terrible. I tried to be all motivated and all, if the game worked it might not be as disheartening but nothing works. I'm sort of in control at times then not in control of anything. I managed to get a 3* Heckulese...for 2 million points! Yay? Okay, what am I supposed to do with it, it's completely useless. It's not worth even trying, especially since bots are ruling the leaderboards. They're starting to show up in other arenas from what I've seen. My only hope is that they'll realize how big of a mistake they've made and how they compounded that mistake with their "fix". I sure got a QOL change, I used to play arenas for hours a day, now I barely do them as there's no point. Just my opinion though, I could be wrong. I really hope I end up liking the new arenas because I miss playing them and earning rewards but it looks like we're stuck with them, thanks!