Elsa Bloodstone...

YonkersYonkers Member Posts: 145
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Just pulled a 6* Elsa, I don’t know anything about her as I’ve never had her higher than a 4*. I’m working towards a skill t5cc for HM for my TB rank up, but that may change if I like her more. I’d rather this didn’t turn into a Elsa not a top 10 skill thread, but if you have suggestions on her rotation/synergies/places she shines, please comment below!
Edit: does she need dupe?

Comments

• magnus_xixmagnus_xix Member Posts: 2,019 ★★★★★
    @Faseeh knows a thing or two about her
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Member Posts: 2,096 ★★★★
    What Libertyprime told was a very vivid explanation. I'll share the rotation that @Faseeh suggested me.

End combo's with light ( MLLLL), and spam SP1's. By doing this, almost every hit is gonna crit.

I use a hybrid of that and use 2 SP1's, and then if the opponent still survives, go for a big SP2.
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Member Posts: 800 ★★★
    She doesn't need dupe though it always can be helpful in certain cases.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Member Posts: 272 ★★
    edited July 2021
    First off, Elsa is a really great champ so you don't have to be disappointed in pulling her.

What I do for most scenarios with my 6* Elsa is I start with the Evade and then place a couple more busted debuffs and then fire off an sp1. 90% of the time all my opponents are obliterated by the time you throw your 1st sp1.

If you're using her for longer fights, I would suggest going to an sp3 for the precision buff and then I build up to an sp2 to place all the busteds and then quickly throw off an sp1 for some really nice damage.

@LibertyPrimeV1 has explained all of her utility in such a nice and understandable way. One thing he missed is, whenever Elsa has a bleed debuff placed on her, she places a passive degeneration debuff on all non-mutant champions which lasts until the bleed ends.

She's also a science slayer and is a really good option for all Large and Extra Large champs. Her Critical dmg rating is increased quite significantly when fighting the final boss of a quest so that's rlly cool too.

Anyway, I'm sure more Elsa players will drop into this thread and share their personal rotations and tricks of using Elsa, so you can read through those comments as well.

Have a great time playing her!
  • RezzyReznorRezzyReznor Member Posts: 36
    For short fights, I use all the busters until I build up to sp 1 and use that to get the precision. I then continue to use the busters until sp 2. By that time they're knocked out or they melt from the hellfire.

Longer fights, I use 4 hellfire rounds and fire off an sp 1 to get precision and power gain. I then use the busters to build up to sp 2 and use that. Usually by then I have 6 busters on them and at least 5 incinerates.

Just my style and there's no wrong way to play her. I'm sure you will come with one that fits you
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Sergeant_ said:

@LibertyPrimeV1 has explained all of her utility in such a nice and understandable way. One thing he missed is, whenever Elsa has a bleed debuff placed on her, she places a passive degeneration debuff on all non-mutant champions which lasts until the bleed ends.

Yeah I genuinely always forget she has that Ability, it's just like Dragon's Degen while an Armor Break is Applied and Guardian's Shock while his Ability Accuracy is Lowered (both those Abilities I quite like) except in Elsa Bloodstone's Case the Activation is off a Bleed that's dealing Full Damage... So in most cases you're just going to bring a Bleed Immune/Resistance Champions to that fight instead, the only time I'd say it's realistic is in fights like BWCV who applies a bunch of Weak Bleeds.

You'd think The Holder of The Bloodstone would have some Bleed Resist, not like she really needs it though.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Member Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Sergeant_ said:

Yeah I genuinely always forget she has that Ability, it's just like Dragon's Degen while an Armor Break is Applied and Guardian's Shock while his Ability Accuracy is Lowered (both those Abilities I quite like) except in Elsa Bloodstone's Case the Activation is off a Bleed that's dealing Full Damage... So in most cases you're just going to bring a Bleed Immune/Resistance Champions to that fight instead, the only time I'd say it's realistic is in fights like BWCV who applies a bunch of Weak Bleeds.

You'd think The Holder of The Bloodstone would have some Bleed Resist, not like she really needs it though.
    Huh apparently her Degen also Passively Heal Blocks for it's Duration too... Still really unrealistic to use but an interesting ability...