**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Something needs to be done about the bishop. Variant 6.3.2

@Kabam Miike

The bishop is robbed.
Every fight he starts with 1 non-blockable special.
The hood benefited the attacker and you undid the buff.
The bishop is robbing the aggressor and you do nothing? Your skill is hampering the game. You turned that character who commits suicide into a god. Now, if you cancel, you'll have energy back. In this fight, Dr. Doom dies activating special. Dr.Doom no longer hits the bishop. Your specials 1 and 2 have a very different time to dodge. And if you dodge wrong, you die. If you don't die for the special, you will die for the fire dice it causes. And this skill strengthens the defense by 100%. I used 6x 20% revive and 1x team. And I didn't kill the bishop. In addition to the cures.

Bishop is robbed. Let's fix this character because he's breaking the game. We will work to provide fair play. Bishop is going further.

Rework for bishop. This only benefits the defense. This part of the zero energy bar and the special becomes unlockable, it will hardly be used by the attacker. We will all use specials with 40 or more (talents).

Note: To the players who disagree, don't waste time commenting. Focus on your game. I didn't come here to want to ridicule. Remember what kabam did with HOOD, because it benefited the attacker a lot...

Comments

• NasDSlayerNasDSlayer Posts: 28
    ItsDamien said:

@Kabam Miike

The bishop is robbed.
    The bishop is robbing the aggressor and you do nothing? Your skill is hampering the game. You turned that character who commits suicide into a god. Now, if you cancel, you'll have energy back. In this fight, Dr. Doom dies activating special. Dr.Doom no longer hits the bishop. Your specials 1 and 2 have a very different time to dodge. And if you dodge wrong, you die. If you don't die for the special, you will die for the fire dice it causes. And this skill strengthens the defense by 100%. I used 6x 20% revive and 1x team. And I didn't kill the bishop. In addition to the cures.

Bishop is robbed. Let's fix this character because he's breaking the game. We will work to provide fair play. Bishop is going further.

Rework for bishop. This only benefits the defense. This part of the zero energy bar and the special becomes unlockable, it will hardly be used by the attacker. We will all use specials with 40 or more (talents).

Note: To the players who disagree, don't waste time commenting. Focus on your game. I didn't come here to want to ridicule. Remember what kabam did with HOOD, because it benefited the attacker a lot...

Nah I think I will ridicule. Learn Bishops new kit. Using Doom won't work.
    You are blind? How many DR.DOON did you see on the team? I took the apocalypse just to hit the bishop.
  • NasDSlayerNasDSlayer Posts: 28

Not only is doom the second character on the team… he mentions him twice in the post

My answer was ironic. The way he said it, it looked like my team had 5x dr.doon. And it was only used after the others died.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Two types of people we have had...
    -people who complained about korgs sp1
    -people eho learned to Dex it or work around it.

If you belong to second group, I would suggest you gotta learn this one too...
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Use Apoc, you will take some damage from the incenerate before gaining immunity. Alternatives are Vulture, high sig Ultron. Dormamu will make specials a non-issue, long fight though.
    Then there's Void, Red Goblin, Taskmaster, Rhulk. Honestly, What are you complaining about? That you can't use Doom?
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Got stuck in AoA posted too late
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Wait a min… isn’t that the Bishop on Icarus? Bruh that’s literally the easiest ghost fight, well, EVER. Even if you don’t have Ghost I could likely one shot with Moleman or Apoc. If you want to keep crying about it then I’ll post a vid of it just for you.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★

Wait a min… isn’t that the Bishop on Icarus? Bruh that’s literally the easiest ghost fight, well, EVER. Even if you don’t have Ghost I could likely one shot with Moleman or Apoc. If you want to keep crying about it then I’ll post a vid of it just for you.

He punishes purify now so Moleman won't work but there's still a lot of counter
  • DarkEternityDarkEternity Posts: 784 ★★★★
    Chikel said:

He punishes purify now so Moleman won't work but there's still a lot of counter
    Ah I forgot about that
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    What is the problem with the fight? What nodes is he on? I'm in the middle of a quest so I can't check myself.

If you're just having trouble with Bishop himself, bring an incinerate immune villain (there are quite a lot that could potentially work - Annihilus, your Apocalypse, Ghost, Mephisto, Red Goblin, Red Hulk, Super Skrull, Void, Vulture) or use the Nick Fury/Punisher 2099 synergy to allow everyone to become incinerate immune for a little while. Punisher 2099 himself has cleared a couple of Bishops for me after the buff. If you never allow Bishop to reach a bar of power, he is no problem.
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 191 ★★

@Kabam Miike

The bishop is robbed.

First of all....this is a villain variant....
    You bought heroes and are complaining here.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Any tech villain works. Bishop’s specials are only unblockable when he has a certain amount of prowess stacks (varying by sig level). He gains one prowess upon being hit, unless he is being hit by a tech champ. No prowess = Blockable specials.

As for his incinerate aura, there are a handful of ways of addressing that. Vulture is far and away the best Bishop counter in the game right now. Additionally, Ghost will only be made stronger for his incinerates. A high sig Ultron could work as well, as he would regenerate most of the damage done to him.

Somebody mentioned earlier in the thread that this may be an Icarus node fight. If so, then you could potentially just nuke him down with high damage and call it a day. You could also try pushing him to his easier to avoid sp2.
  • MaxGamingMaxGaming Posts: 3,204 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    So bishop needs to be dealt with because you cant find a way to surpass him after using people that add to his power? And his breaking the game, No he is just another skill based fight that is restricted on who you use. And to tell us to focus on our own game and to not comment on a public forum that is to connect and share our game is not the smartest way to get your opinion out. And finally don't contact Kabam Miike to fix this "broken" champion, just put it in suggestions/requests.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Imo to make it easier for defense they should make it so he kills himself again to make it fair
  • Jimmer33Jimmer33 Posts: 10
    He kinda decimated my team on this node, tried with Ultron, Sentinel, Dr. Doom, Red Mag. And it's not only about unblockable specials. I don't have Ghost yet donno if I quit and bring Apoc. But yeah, he is a pain on this node after his buff.
  • DiplodocusDiplodocus Posts: 234 ★★★
    Void is the best option. Don't let him throw sp1 and evade sp2. Even if he throws sp1 than damage is not bad and void is incinerate immune. I also had killmonger on my team for giving heal to void but it isn't necessary and killmonger himself is very good for other fights on this path.