**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Disappointments

Hi I have been playing for some time and I am a very angry and disappointed player now.
I have played this game for some time and I have spent hundreds of dollars on this game. I have seen noobs like Low levels with a fearured with only one crystal! How is it possible when we buy 10 and all we get is a 3 star colossus. It really hurts when u spend so much just for a 3 star hero. Honestly I feel kabam should treat their regulars better and give us our money's worth and make changes to the crystal system so that all of us would get a 4 star at least in a number of crystals and we would not get kabammed every single time.

Comments

• Options
    Liss_Bliss_Liss_Bliss_ Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    You want favoritism in a game based around RNG?

Hundreds of dollars? I know a guy who spends thousands a month, he has yet to pull a featured and he isn't complaining. I also know a guy who has ONLY spent $9.99 on this game pull a featured every single time he buys 10 crystals.

You want to feel entitled and like you are special, sorry to say, but you're not. Just because you spend a few hundred dollars means nothing. If Kabam catered to spenders on a sliding scale, you would still be down near the bottom and get lack luster pulls.

Not to mention but they DO in fact cater to spenders. Complete 5.2 and become uncollected and buy the new crystals, they have a higher chance at better star levels.