**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Please fix the screen rescale from recent update

As you can see... It's impossible for me to see my units and how many catalysts are required to rank up... It also makes it impossible to click on the 'X' to exit the milestone menu.

48nlamgt96un.png

Comments

• Options
    The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    The only scale issue I've had is the Picture of the Champ icon on map paths blocking the next green node I have to click on to move forward. This has been more often since recent content. I have to zoom in and tap 20 times to get just the right little spot that I can barely see to register the tap on the node.
    I've been worried a few times that it is not working and I'll have to exit the map.
  • Options
    LycanthropeLycanthrope Posts: 30
    edited November 2017
    Literally can't even continue on my secondary account because of the screen rescale, it wont let me press anything else at all(just ignores anything I click on because it wants me to activate the boost by the highlight, but won't allow me to click on it because of screen rescale)... Can someone tag an administrator or something please

puo6ibwqnnw9.png
  • Options