**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

the heavy attack whiff

Hello I was using Daredevil(Netflix) against a symboid(science) in story quest 4.4.3 and every time the symboid used a heavy attack my dash forward attacks would still miss. It happened multiple times. This is post 13.1 update by the way which Is why I find it really weird condisdering you guys said you fixed it. I hope my fellow players can further experiment with this and back me up or maybe it's just my game acting weird.

Comments

• Options
    KhristKhrist Posts: 6
    UPDATE: experimented with champions who have similar play style to daredevil(Netflix) and they work fine against the same heavy attack it seems player specific to daredevil because I just dueled a Spider-Man and was still missing the forward dashes after the heavy attack
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Check the local node. I could be wrong but the Joe fixit boss on 4.2.6 had a global node where heavy attacks are not interrupted which means you have to wait till they have lowered their fist all the way. As I said I could be wrong but the only thing I can think of. Is it just there or is it fights against anyone using Netflix?
  • Options
    No active nodes
  • Options
    Like I said I dueled a Spider-Man as well and I got the same results
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    I used Daredevil Netflix against a phoenix in arena and had no issues after her heavy. ill try on Spider-Man as that's what you said. A few champs Whiff now and again, my Thor did against Hawkeye earlier nothing to do with heavy attacks just yet another bug that has been overlooked.
  • Options
    mostly against the champs that have the backwards flip kick as a heavy attack is where it whiffs with daredevil
  • Options
    AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 937 ★★★
    I have noticed this with capww2
  • Options
    Daredevil (classic) is still wiffing against some champs too. Spider-Man (miles morales) for example. It's definitely not because of a node as I can consistently replicate the issue in the basic proving grounds where there aren't buffed nodes.
  • Options
    I have a similar issue where when I use my 3star Thor's heavy attack, he misses the opponent and uppercuts nothing. What's up with the weird occasional lags in gameplay? Is anyone else experiencing this?
  • Options
    NatBornKillaNatBornKilla Posts: 68
    I am experiencing a similar issue. After a heavy attack of a defender who has a special stored when dashing toward to hit, the hit misses and the defender activates their special.