**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glory

Bdmartin1981Bdmartin1981 Posts: 35
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Would love to have an update to the limit for glory to be saved. 15,000 is such a small limit when you get these additional rewards plus AQ rewards.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    I wish I had your commitment to save glory. Even with the extra 6k we've gotten I am back down to 4k. I am essentially trying to stay a week ahead in case AQ gets taken down for some reason I have a one week backlog to use.
  • Bdmartin1981Bdmartin1981 Posts: 35
    Well I buy weekly the t5cc and I have overflowing cats so there isn’t much to buy. I get a pot each day but don’t use them daily lol.

I wish I had your commitment to save glory. Even with the extra 6k we've gotten I am back down to 4k. I am essentially trying to stay a week ahead in case AQ gets taken down for some reason I have a one week backlog to use.

• PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    The whole glory store needs a revamp , i’m always capped at catalysts and have t2a /t5b expiring in overflow. Same with the other catalysts, if you’re on long streaks of pulling bad champs you dont rank anyone up and things over accumulate. If this isn’t likely to happen, then the glory cap should at least increase
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

Well I buy weekly the t5cc and I have overflowing cats so there isn’t much to buy. I get a pot each day but don’t use them daily lol.

With how many t2a we need for 6* it’s always smart to have them in the overflow anyways.

I’m never at 15k limit of glory, always buying pots, t2a, t5cc and I buy 1x t5bc, 1x T4bc. I might buy more t4bc if I’m doing more r1-2 6* rank ups.

Unfortunately my ally dropped to doing just map 3s with the parry/dex bug.
  • PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,800 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

With how many t2a we need for 6* it’s always smart to have them in the overflow anyways.

I’m never at 15k limit of glory, always buying pots, t2a, t5cc and I buy 1x t5bc, 1x T4bc. I might buy more t4bc if I’m doing more r1-2 6* rank ups.

I just rank 3’ed ibom and i still have 20 t2a in overflow, 2 of which are expiring in four days.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    Jaded said:

I’m having 10 in overflow of tier2 aplha I’m need more ios then anything
    GagoH said:

Jaded said:

I just rank 3’ed ibom and i still have 20 t2a in overflow, 2 of which are expiring in four days.
    Gamer said:

Jaded said:

I’m having 10 in overflow of tier2 aplha I’m need more ios then anything
    I have 6 t2a in overflow and none will be wasted. Those 6 will cover 1 rank up and keep the inventory full. It wasn’t long when we were short heavily on t2a. My management of resources have 3k iso, 6 t2a and 1 t5bc in overflow. I have 11 6* r3, 20 @ r2, 35 5* maxed out, 40 5* @ r4. Thousands of gold crystals but only 1.5M gold on hand. I use overflow accordingly to hold resources knowing I will use them.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Jaded said:

Why? What map were you doing before all that started?
    Wubbie075 said:

Jaded said:

Why? What map were you doing before all that started?
    Map 7, always. I very much dislike any other map personally.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    But why go all the way down to Map 3? Seems a pretty drastic step.
  • We still doing same map lol