**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Let us sell t4cc

T4cc isn't as "valuable" as kabam says it is. Allow us to sell it. I have 3 or 4 going to waste every week. Atleast let us sell them and get something out of it. T5cc shards. It's a no brainer here.

Comments

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Rank up champions, trade em in for crystals to get the t5cc you need.
  • babymetalmonkeybabymetalmonkey Posts: 44
    DawsMan said:

Rank up champions, trade em in for crystals to get the t5cc you need.</blockquot you can trade them in for t5cc? How?

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

DawsMan said:

Typo, meant t4cc
  • babymetalmonkeybabymetalmonkey Posts: 44
    DawsMan said:

DawsMan said:

Typo, meant t4cc
    Alright, well I'm at 20/16 in every class with atleast 5 of each in my unclaimed storage. I don't need t4cc I need the shards for t5cc. I have over 30 maxed 5*s and atleast a dozen r2 6*s. Ranking up my champions is not an issue.
  • KirklinKirklin Posts: 149
    End game people don't have enough t4cc so better used them now.