**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Alliance Wars Season 28 [Merged Threads]

KriskrizKriskriz Posts: 17
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
There are many players ranked Champ Ghost, Tigra to R3, specially for AW mini s and Bosses
The difference between true strike and true focus is clearly, QUAKE, GHOST, & TIGRA
There are champs that can stop these 3 from attacking and kabam always brings new champs to counter them.
They (3) don't have game breaking damage like CGR, the only useful skill they got is EVADE, PHASE, MISS
And you are clearly taking away their only ability
Clearly intended to stop players from using these 3 champs
THIS IS NOT RIGHT THING TO DO
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    So kabam actually buffed several of the nodes? Interesting, gonna have to see how that plays out.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Yonkers said:

Why would you run suicides during war?

I’m use it because it helped ghost so much but she wil sucks for the last Mb is land.
  • KriskrizKriskriz Posts: 17

why would you rank ghost specifically for aw though she works almost everywhere

It's not only about rank up s for AW

You need to look at other important stuff
    Removing champions only ability to use on boss Island
  • HussainuolHussainuol Posts: 4
    I'll make this clear: I don't use any of these champs in
    war. . . but this sort of mentality is not health for the
    game. . u make great champs. . . u make insane
    money selling said champs.. and then u make them
    invalid in important game modes this way.. your
    argument that they can bypass tricky placements is
    baseless. There r plenty tricky placements for these
    champ available the alliance just needs to have
    MINIMAL game knowledge.. it won't affect me but this
    direction you're taking on dealing with good champs
    is unhealthy for the game and will impact the game in
    a negative way in the long run to the point that people
    will leave and the game dies..
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Use other champs jesus. True focus may or may not be the way to go about it but I agree with Kabam's mentality. This game is all about change and evolution and exploring the breadth of your roster.
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    What people asked to make war harder snd stressful. I’d like to meet you. What happened to everyone being burned out due to garbage interactions that now everyone wants garbage interactions back. I don’t get it war needs to be needs to be nerfed to the ground and rebuilt. Not this **** we are getting now
  • LuisBvvLuisBvv Posts: 139 ★★
    You guys went completely backwards from season 27
    Quake
    Ghost
    Tigra
    Mr -ve
    Stryfe
    Prof X
    Ebony maw

It's simply nerfing these champs
    I suggest

Better limit
    True focus node to only
    Tire 1 & Tire 2

Let big alliance, big guys play with it
  • Zros90Zros90 Posts: 10
    WTF have you done…
    With true focus you also **** Tigra+Prof X - Elsa - Mr.Negative and not only Ghost and Quake…
    Also all those champs require skill so screwing all the good players because some **** players **** about those champs since they can’t play them…