**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summer of pain metal on metal mission bugged

Ronan isn't awarding the points for completing the metal on metal mission despite being a metal champ.

Comments

• HamezHamez Posts: 7
    I had the same issue
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    It gav it with apocalypse I’m thinking it a issue when there update those tag rona wasn’t always. So the game might not sorted in metal. Even though it fine then
  • TheCleanerTheCleaner Posts: 28
    100%, same issue here. Ronan is #metal and I cannot claim the Metal on Metal point.
  • LeanbisonLeanbison Posts: 119 ★★
    I have the same issue with Corvus. I was not awarded the metal on metal poinr
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Did mine with mojo and got villian XL & metal on metal objective done
  • Sillyboy710Sillyboy710 Posts: 33
    Ronan also didn't get me the metal objective, clearly tagged as metal in game
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

It gav it with apocalypse I’m thinking it a issue when there update those tag rona wasn’t always. So the game might not sorted in metal. Even though it fine then

nope the fight just doen'st recognize solely metal champions (it seems like) people have done it with guilly and ronan who have no applicable tags besides metal and are saying they ain't getting the point. Whereas mojo (villain/xl + metal) is rewarding the point to the best of my knowledge.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    DawsMan said:

Gamer said:

nope the fight just doen'st recognize solely metal champions (it seems like) people have done it with guilly and ronan who have no applicable tags besides metal and are saying they ain't getting the point. Whereas mojo (villain/xl + metal) is rewarding the point to the best of my knowledge.
    Might be why I’m done it with apocalypse with no issues
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

DawsMan said:

Gamer said:

Might be why I’m done it with apocalypse with no issues
    ye thats what i said.
  • SuckerheroesSuckerheroes Posts: 8
    Same here, i used Ronan but can't get the metal point.
  • Sillyboy710Sillyboy710 Posts: 33
    Ronan also didn't get me the metal objective, clearly tagged as metal in game
  • NzumWNzumW Posts: 1
    Same her… used corvus and didnt get the metal point
  • Mpqdr72Mpqdr72 Posts: 10
    Used Corvus, no #metal objective point.
    Submitted a ticket.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    No problem here.
  • TheCleanerTheCleaner Posts: 28
    I just did Ronan for the 2nd time and now I was rewarded with the Metal on Metal objective. I suggest trying again if you did it before 4:15 Central USA time on 7/21.
  • P0esisP0esis Posts: 22
    Same, I used Corvus, can’t claim the objective.