**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The parry beta

I got an ingame email regarding the parry beta so then I applied to be a tester. Prior to this I already had the beta version of the game installed but I had not yet gained access to the beta. Is there anything I need to do now and should I uninstall then re installed the beta version of the game?

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    If you've downloaded it, you're already in it. That's why you're seeing the email. Do some testing, and then fill out the survey. Reinstall the game to exit it.
  • Lime2625Lime2625 Posts: 30

If you've downloaded it, you're already in it. That's why you're seeing the email. Do some testing, and then fill out the survey. Reinstall the game to exit it.

That's the thing, it doesn't let me access the beta so I can test it
    Lime2625 said:

That's the thing, it doesn't let me access the beta so I can test it
    You're in the Beta.
    There's no separate Beta section for this. It's the game. Test them in some areas, fill out the survey, and reinstall the game when you're ready to leave the Beta.
  • Lime2625Lime2625 Posts: 30
    Ok thanks!
    Welcome.
  • 1professorchaos1professorchaos Posts: 21
    Hey I did the survey and uninstalled but Im still in the beta is there another way?

Hey I did the survey and uninstalled but Im still in the beta is there another way?

Not sure. I posted asking the same thing. My Store is still locked.
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Same here, I'm stuck in the beta after removing the app and reinstalling. Ugh
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★

You have to exit beta access from playstore then wait for some time to redownload the regular version.
  • 1professorchaos1professorchaos Posts: 21
    @cbikel I'll give it a try