**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Abyss prep

SlumpGodSlumpGod Posts: 313 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'd like to start prepping for abyss, and this is my roster.

I don't really know who to put onto my team, any insight would be great. I plan on awakening and getting aegon to sig 130 next level up as well, and I have a maxed 4* torch if I need to bring him for Mephisto. Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Nick fury
    If you are skilled CGR
    Symbiote supreme for annoying cosmics
    Hmm
    Rank up Aegon And she hulk
    Get 6k unit's and a lot of pot's and you should be good
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I see Aegon, Sym Supreme, Nick. Dunno about 4* torch. Void or Havok are usually the alternatives. Nevermind, just saw a run on YT with 4star torch and the person was able to take off 35% in one run, so yeah, it won't be a solo but using 4-5 revives and getting completion is probably better for you than waiting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKwY3H4Pgo8
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Why'd you filter out the mutants? Bero Man has done mephisto with profx

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Erkbkw-NNyI&list=PL9VHOrKg4Cql2TG1ZSU2xaGB-vUxR67U9&index=16
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Aegon
    Nick fury
    Symbiote supreme
    Professor x
    human torch feat revives for Mephistopheles
  • UvoginUvogin Posts: 345 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    I would probably go with,
    Aegon
    Nick Fury
    Sym Supreme